IGNORED

Natural Left Sided Players

Who would you like to see the blues go for in the summer, i'd like to see Everton go in for players like Downing and Kranjcar, there are also younger players like Adam Johson and Joe Ledley.

Does anyone know of any youngsters that could make a big impact next season apart from Dan Gosling, Jack Rodwell and Vaughny.

Would like to see some peoples views Thanks Scouse Blue Paul

Yeah I thought right wing was our weakest position given I gather everyone is taking Arteta out of that equation.

Pienaar would be nowhere near as effective on the right IMO. He's not a natural winger and likes to be in the centre, and cutting onto his left foot wouldn't suit him one bit.

Chris Brunt (WBA) is well worth a shout. Reckon he'd cost around £7m.

Think he scored a brace last weekend v man city.

Ps, this is if we're looking at the left side!

7 million for chris brunt? oh hell no. he's a decent player but for 7 million could get so much better

Yeah I thought right wing was our weakest position given I gather everyone is taking Arteta out of that equation.

Pienaar would be nowhere near as effective on the right IMO. He's not a natural winger and likes to be in the centre, and cutting onto his left foot wouldn't suit him one bit.

Isnt pienaar right footed so he wouldnt be cutting in on his left, and as we have seen with arteta's most recent performances he is more suited to a central position where he can dictate the tempo of the game, so i would say a left sided player iss a priorty

Isnt pienaar right footed so he wouldnt be cutting in on his left, and as we have seen with arteta's most recent performances he is more suited to a central position where he can dictate the tempo of the game, so i would say a left sided player iss a priorty

Yes he is right footed, but he isn't a winger, he doesn't run to the byline he likes to cut inside, and he's very good at it. From what we've seen of his right foot cross delivery, it ain't great.

And I agree Arteta should be centre, hence why I stated we should look for a right-sided player. To keep Arteta off the wings.

Yes he is right footed, but he isn't a winger, he doesn't run to the byline he likes to cut inside, and he's very good at it. From what we've seen of his right foot cross delivery, it ain't great.

And I agree Arteta should be centre, hence why I stated we should look for a right-sided player. To keep Arteta off the wings.

As a stop gap left footed player I'd still go for MGP at Blackburn, his deliveries are normally immaculate

For me we either need an out and out right side winger or a right sided midfielder and a quality attacking right full back. Think Moyes likes to play with three central ish midfielders in front of neville that can interchange, this creates lots of room wide for the full backs to attack into. Unfortunately we have the attacking flair and deadly right foot of Hibbert breaking into wide positions.

Think we have looked fairly strong down the left this year, and pieneer and Baines link up really well, wouldn't be one of the spots i would be looking to reinforce. What we need is Kanchelskis back to play there :lol:

I'm honestly thinking that the weakest members of our team are Osman and Hibert, both playing down the right... I also think that if we put a "winger" in front of Hibert he would struggle like anything..... soooooo on that basis and the fact that I think we will only see the one quality signing this summer Id have to go for a right sided midfielder... someone along the lines of hmmmm dare I say It....... David Beckham... not him exactly but a similar type of player.. someone that can get in a wicked cross, is decent on the ball and delivers a good pass... a bit of pace wouldn't go a miss either.......... I know we lack width sometimes but playing five across the middle should bring that naturaly.... we just struggle when we revert to 442

I think SP and LB work well together both defensively and offensivly... long may it continue.... well until City come in for them anyway.......

For me we either need an out and out right side winger or a right sided midfielder and a quality attacking right full back. Think Moyes likes to play with three central ish midfielders in front of neville that can interchange, this creates lots of room wide for the full backs to attack into. Unfortunately we have the attacking flair and deadly right foot of Hibbert breaking into wide positions.

Think we have looked fairly strong down the left this year, and pieneer and Baines link up really well, wouldn't be one of the spots i would be looking to reinforce. What we need is Kanchelskis back to play there :lol:

were you watching my type!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

Chris Brunt (WBA) is well worth a shout. Reckon he'd cost around £7m.

Think he scored a brace last weekend v man city.

Ps, this is if we're looking at the left side!

Trust me, Brunt is fooking garbage! Sweet left foot but he's a lazy bastard - he'd be the most frustrating player we've had since, well, a long time! Gareth Farelly had a sweet left foot!!! - we can do a lot better than Chris Brunt! £7million?! - well...

I personally think we're looking at the wrong wing after what pienaar and baines have been saying about each other, I think if we built an equally effective partnership on the right this summer then it'd be a step in the right direction.

I'd go for Ji-Sung Park for £5 mil.

He can play on the right, is a decent all round player who can play in the centre of the park, he tracks back, he's got a decent cross but more importantly he's a good passer of the ball. Park, Arteta and Pienaar across the midfield would be pretty strong along the floor football, and I might be alone, but I think we're better at it when we do play it.

We tore through Villa in short bursts when we passed along the ground. Park would be value for money as he's not that old and works his arse off, also scores a goal or two and gets assists.

Either him or if it's a big transfer I'd shill out for Maxi Rodriguez from Athletico.

If we're talking left side I think Matty Taylor at Bolton is severely underrated, great crosser, can fizz a shot in and a wicked free kick taker.

Guest efctaxi

He can play on the right, is a decent all round player who can play in the centre of the park, he tracks back, he's got a decent cross but more importantly he's a good passer of the ball. Park, Arteta and Pienaar across the midfield would be pretty strong along the floor football, and I might be alone, but I think we're better at it when we do play it.

We tore through Villa in short bursts when we passed along the ground. Park would be value for money as he's not that old and works his arse off, also scores a goal or two and gets assists.

Either him or if it's a big transfer I'd shill out for Maxi Rodriguez from Athletico.

If we're talking left side I think Matty Taylor at Bolton is severely underrated, great crosser, can fizz a shot in and a wicked free kick taker.

I wonder how many shirts United sell with Parks name on .

Maxi is a class player, im with you on this 1 mate though i would guess at least 15 million for him, that would be our transfer kitty gone