IGNORED

Why Is It We Never Win At Fulham?

I made this post in the 'maximum points' thread

Everyone looked at us failing at Chelsea I was always concerned over Fulham, why the hell that lot have a hex on us I don't know but we never ever win at Fulham, we'd lose there even if we were ahead 4 - 0 at half time. To make matters worse they have a more successful side this year now they have manager who knows what he's doing..............I'll be made up with a draw tbh

We last won there in 1966/67, 1 - 0, but since that date we have had our arses kicked. Fulham are not a big club, never an exciting club, they just are.................so why do we struggle when we play there, to me it is just inexplicable.....................................any one have any theories B)

We last won there in 1966/67, 1 - 0, but since that date we have had our arses kicked. Fulham are not a big club, never an exciting club, they just are.................so why do we struggle when we play there, to me it is just inexplicable.....................................any one have any theories B)

Just one of those things...we didn't win at White Hart Lane for 20 years and now we can't stop. Unlikely we've played 20 at Craven Cottage given the amount of time they've spent out of the top flight so the Spurs record was probably worse.

The run is there to be broken and I've every confidence we'll do it this year :) .

Just one of those things...we didn't win at White Hart Lane for 20 years and now we can't stop. Unlikely we've played 20 at Craven Cottage given the amount of time they've spent out of the top flight so the Spurs record was probably worse.

The run is there to be broken and I've every confidence we'll do it this year :) .

By reputation there is a big difference in class between Fulham and Spurs Mike. We have only won there once since 1960, even during their wilderness years they beat us in the cup. I'm fairly sure it is the longest losing streak in the top flight. Fans will say they never win at GP, they did in the cup, 74/75 2 - 1 round five. Records are of course there to be broken, its how this one has become so established that concerns me

1968 was a particularly fine year :D

Since the war we've only won there three times, they have won at GP twice, both times putting us out of the cup, The only plus factor is that we beat them 4 - 1 at GP to win the league 62/63 and 5 - 1 in 1968, three days after losing to WBA in the cup final, that sort of cleansed our souls. I just hope that by moaning about it now we can lay this bogey once and for all although AJ may have something to say about it ;)

Guest efctaxi
1968 was a particularly fine year :D

It's the year I was born :D

BTW ..... Moyes' first game with Everton was a win against Fulham wasn't it ? 3-1 ?