IGNORED

Your Support Is S**t

ur support was awful today!!! u didnt get behind ur team once! we out sung u all game! god we even had to sing everton and u still didnt join in rather boring....

and for spitting on robinho that just disgusting spitting on another human is something i dont tollerate its disgustin and u shud be punished for this vile act. people letting ur club down again.

good game... as i predicted 2 - 1 to manchester

Sorry are you out of your fucking mind? All I heard from the TV mics were the Everton fans. Do Man City even have chants? Cause all I heard was Moysie's Army, We Shall Not Be Moved and Everton, Everton.

If you're in the middle of the away support all you'll hear is the away fans, but all everyone else can here is the Gwladys out singing Susan Boyle. Hell the fans were still singing after the greatest defender to wear an Everton jersey in decades was stretchered off and we were down to 10 men.

This was probably our worst game since December, congratulations. I could've beaten that Everton team. They were all dead on their feet, and we still managed to have more possesion. If it wasn't for your OPEC bought Brazilian money grabber and your granny killer you wouldn't have won. Not to mention the 2 clear penalties.

Btw if see Stephen Ireland can you give him a message from all the Irish football fans? Yeah, he's a twat.

Edited by Grarghsies

Guest efctaxi
ur support was awful today!!! u didnt get behind ur team once! we out sung u all game! god we even had to sing everton and u still didnt join in rather boring....

and for spitting on robinho that just disgusting spitting on another human is something i dont tollerate its disgustin and u shud be punished for this vile act. people letting ur club down again.

Thanks for the opinions .

Anyone who spits is disgusting I agree , but if it did happen , and I'll take your word for it , then the acts of 1 guy does not represent the support of a club .

Take no notice to him he's from the Bluemoon forum, its full of peeps like him who just moan about anything and everything, their not happy unless their moaning about something its usually Hughes, Robinho, Dunne or Richards but seeing as they've won an away game they really have nothing else to moan about.

Nice of you to show your face Kippax, i wonder if you would have bothered had you lost, or would you now be back on bluemoon moaning about how many mistakes Dunne made, how fookin slow Richards was, or Robinho cant play away from eastlands. :gay:

Bye bye.

Some of the mooners are class posters though Bill to be fair .

Darker shade of blue is one of the best :P

Admittedly he/she has a point in that we (the fans) were really bad today but probably no worse than usual. City fans did some singing but probably not as much as the usual away fans, to be honest I expected more from them but even the lower crowds of Stoke, West Brom and Villa easily outsung them. Still embarrassing though cos we are crap in terms of supporting the team (I feel that embarrassment cos m seat is right near the away fans).

Hoping that we're saving it all up for WEMBLEY!!!! COYB

Admittedly he/she has a point in that we (the fans) were really bad today but probably no worse than usual. City fans did some singing but probably not as much as the usual away fans, to be honest I expected more from them but even the lower crowds of Stoke, West Brom and Villa easily outsung them. Still embarrassing though cos we are crap in terms of supporting the team (I feel that embarrassment cos m seat is right near the away fans).

Hoping that we're saving it all up for WEMBLEY!!!! COYB

are you serious? The City fans sang for the entire match and even started singing Everton songs to try and get your fans to sing, which you didnt. The full stand to the away fans left and the stand opposite us was silent for a full 90 minutes apart from screamijng at the ref for penalties. did any of u plastic fans actually go to the game or did u just sit at home watching teletext football? The everton home support i witnessed at that match was the worst home support ive ever seen in a football stadium not 1 song all game ..... until jagielka got injured then you sang his name ... amazing. But yeah i mean obviously im wrong and the city fans were silent all the match whilst your amazing support sang and cheered on their team

LMAO CTID

Guest efctaxi

They were probably speechless that City fans actually found their way to the ground , being new to the prem so to speak :P

The best way to find us in future will basically be to just look up :D

Just listened to Gubba, doing the commentary for the beeb, he accused the street end of booing the team.......................what a tosser the replay showed they were actually booing the ref as yet again the citeh player was playing basket ball in the area.

As for a Citeh fan coming on here and starting a thread like this, he is a tosser as are we for putting up with it, democracy must have its limitations :(

are you serious? The City fans sang for the entire match and even started singing Everton songs to try and get your fans to sing, which you didnt. The full stand to the away fans left and the stand opposite us was silent for a full 90 minutes apart from screamijng at the ref for penalties. did any of u plastic fans actually go to the game or did u just sit at home watching teletext football? The everton home support i witnessed at that match was the worst home support ive ever seen in a football stadium not 1 song all game ..... until jagielka got injured then you sang his name ... amazing. But yeah i mean obviously im wrong and the city fans were silent all the match whilst your amazing support sang and cheered on their team

LMAO CTID

If you can get someone to translate my post for you, you will see that I'm saying that we were crap and didn't sing throughout the game. It may seem to you that City fans were great and admittedly the singing was continuous but only from the lower stand unlike some of the other teams I've witnessed this season which have been MUCH louder and impressive.

:lol::lol::lol:

May you translate that into english?

And when I went to City, I was in the City Stand on the other side from where the Everton fans were and all I could hear was Everton.

Oh yeah, we're in a final, the comp that you got knocked out by Nottingham Forest, by 3 goals to 0...

the lad who spat should get banned for life, horrible.

we were quiet, fair enough. but we put in a hell of a shift last week that your fans wont understand.

by the way, if any of you city fans have been to a home game then you are a fucking hypocrite, eastlands must have the lowest decibels per fan in the prem. look in the mirror before talking crap.

They were probably speechless that City fans actually found their way to the ground , being new to the prem so to speak :P

The best way to find us in future will basically be to just look up :D

hahaha that really tickled me nice post :P

also go to most games and the away fans sing more its known but i heard us singing hear the reception when they came out? hear the singing at the end despite the fact we lost? even though we almost got a point off you lot with only 10 men. who the fuck are city anyways? what have you ever done? without the money you'd be just another club and to be honest with it you arent much fuckin better! you fucked up your only chance of winning anythin this year and if it is such a victory for you lot to apparently outsing us then fuckin well done! now go and lick robinho's arse til he cant be bothered again and then moan about him bein a lazy overhyped overpaid moaning whining crying little bitch!

not in a good mood today :P

LMAO CTID

That has to be the biggest pile of shite i think i have had the displeasure of reading what a tool.

I was going to go in depth on this one just to pull your post to pieces and make you look like the plank you obviously are but i will just leave it down to facts and not your deluded opinion.

THE NOISE LEAGUE

Team Decibels

STOKE 101.8

Tottenham 97.58

Liverpool 95.4

Portsmouth 94.3

Newcastle 94.06

Aston Villa 92.2

Chelsea 92.06

Middlesbrough 91.30

Arsenal 90.8

West Brom 90.26

Everton 89.98

Blackburn 89.3

Bolton 88

Man City 87.25

Fulham 87

Man United 86.5

West Ham 86.15

Wigan 86.06

Hull 84.6

Sunderland 84.05

"And although not the loudest, Everton fans proved that they have the stamina to keep it up all match. Their chants were the most frequent (one every three minutes on average) and longest (52 seconds each on average) of all teams studied."

Cock!

Edited by EFC-Paul

The fans were quiet on Saturday and we played shit to match.......

It happens sometimes when a SMALL team comes to Goodison

our heads were obviously somewhere else hmmmmmm...

to be honest I sit in the Park End right behind the goal and all I heard out of you city fans.... when I could hear you was WEVE GOT ROBINIO WEVE GOT ROBINIO BLA BLA BLA...

You guys were not loud at all.... most away teams this season have been much louder

Edited by DangerMouse

Fuck off Robinho, Fuck off Robinho! Was my personal favourite.

And for shitey fans to say that. ballocks, even my mate who is a shitey fan, agrees their home support is wank! I went the City - Sunderland game last year...you could hear people eating a fucking packet of crisps 3 rows back during the game. Bluemoon was sung for about 2 seconds prior to the game, but was NON-EXISTANT after that!! Sunderland away fans tho...my god...if they came bottom of the decibell reading at home, away supporters must be near the top. Or was that coz the shitey fans were that quiet!?!?

The reason why we were maybe a little quiet on Sat was because my (and most of the amazing support's) glands are still sore from the singing at Wembley...Wembley, do you even know where that is Kippax? It's a ground were in the latter stages of competions, matches are held...oh but wait....you've never been in that situation cz...

YOUR SHIT AND YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL, YOUR SHIT AND YOU'VE WON FUCK ALL!!

Of course the singing crap, you need fans into the singing to all go to the same place in the ground and stand up, that doesn't happen at Goodison so its going to be crap.

To the City fan from Blure Moon fanzine. You do know that Blue Moon was sung by Everton before City don't you? The irony eh!