IGNORED

Phil Neville

I think Neville has been one of our most consistent players of the season, without a doubt. Lots of United players have left Old Trafford and only ended up a shadow of the player they where. You can't say that of Phil Neville.

From his first game to last game I would say that Neville has worn the Everton shirt with pride, and it has shown on the pitch.

His comments on the red card situation is an interesting insite, never red carded as a united player, yet twice in his first season away from them. He is not a dirty player by any means. So it does go to show that teams like Everton are viewed differently by refs.

Neville has done enough for me to this season to take the captains arm band.

I hope Sven takes him to the World Cup as the lad deserves it. However, I have got a horrible feeling its not going to happen.

i dont think sven will take him, but with the injuries to ashley cole and luke young, phil neville could be good cover for both sides (and midfield) giving the opportunity to take one more striker coz of the rooney situation

I think Neville has been one of our most consistent players of the season, without a doubt. Lots of United players have left Old Trafford and only ended up a shadow of the player they where. You can't say that of Phil Neville.

From his first game to last game I would say that Neville has worn the Everton shirt with pride, and it has shown on the pitch.

His comments on the red card situation is an interesting insite, never red carded as a united player, yet twice in his first season away from them. He is not a dirty player by any means.  So it does go to show that teams like Everton are viewed differently by refs.

I hope Sven takes him to the World Cup as the lad deserves it. However, I have got a horrible feeling its not going to happen.

Fantastic post Rob, not just because I agree with the logic, but well noticed on the red card front.

ATB

Mac

His comments on the red card situation is an interesting insite, never red carded as a united player, yet twice in his first season away from them. He is not a dirty player by any means.  So it does go to show that teams like Everton are viewed differently by refs.

agreed ;)