IGNORED

Moyes Doesn't Moan Enough!

After the FA Cup Semi we could either think ourselves lucky with the pen descision or think it was an iffy one and the ref got it right I personally think the latter however in the aftermath. Moyes is TOO honest and says it looked like a pen and Fergie goes mental both during and after the game calling into question the ref's ability.

Fast forward 3 days and in a game at Chelsea we matched them all over the pitch and then are robbed of a blatant pen by the ref. At yet moyes doesn't go mental and doesn't complain masively after the game. I have great respect for his respectful approach but in truth don't all top managers moan for such game changing descisons. I mean the tackle on anichbe when it happened to eduardo wenger was calling for the culprit to be shot I don't think moyes even mentioned nolan.

So I think my point is to push on further moyes needs to become less respectful and question every dubious descsion that goes against us.

I would also argue the first goal on saturday was robbery as we should have had a pen for a foul in fellani.

After the FA Cup Semi we could either think ourselves lucky with the pen descision or think it was an iffy one and the ref got it right I personally think the latter however in the aftermath. Moyes is TOO honest and says it looked like a pen and Fergie goes mental both during and after the game calling into question the ref's ability.

Fast forward 3 days and in a game at Chelsea we matched them all over the pitch and then are robbed of a blatant pen by the ref. At yet moyes doesn't go mental and doesn't complain masively after the game. I have great respect for his respectful approach but in truth don't all top managers moan for such game changing descisons. I mean the tackle on anichbe when it happened to eduardo wenger was calling for the culprit to be shot I don't think moyes even mentioned nolan.

So I think my point is to push on further moyes needs to become less respectful and question every dubious descsion that goes against us.

I would also argue the first goal on saturday was robbery as we should have had a pen for a foul in fellani.

Moyes has tried that tact only to find that the FA hit him with fine after fine

Moyes has tried that tact only to find that the FA hit him with fine after fine

Memmaclub there isn't much of a debate on this. Stay proffessional and just get on with the game. Moyes did kick off as much as he could and got sent to the stands. The FA are the bosses and they have the power so it's best not to get on the wrong side of them.

Agree with Jimmy 100%

I think we have a right to be arrogant.

We dont.