IGNORED

Leon Osman

IMO Ossie has had a poor season, every so often he does have a cracking game but it is always followed by weeks of anonimity. The game at the weekend was a prime example of his disappearing trick, you couldn't assess him as he hardly got near the ball and when he did he wasted it. Ossie seems to have Moyes blessing as he remained on the park against Citeh when better players got the hook..........................Ossie to me is burnt out, he needs benching big time....................am I the only one feeling this way?

tbh mate im sure everyone on here would agree after his woeful performance in the final he needed to be dropped at least for a few games, I dont think Gosling is the answer, I would much rather try Cahill on the right wing at the moment, for a centermidfielder he's got a good cross on him and he would be up and down the line and give Hibbert alot more protection.

I think our priority in the summer should be a quality right winger with bags of pace and can put a good ball into the box.

tbh mate im sure everyone on here would agree after his woeful performance in the final he needed to be dropped at least for a few games, I dont think Gosling is the answer, I would much rather try Cahill on the right wing at the moment, for a centermidfielder he's got a good cross on him and he would be up and down the line and give Hibbert alot more protection.

I think our priority in the summer should be a quality right winger with bags of pace and can put a good ball into the box.

Agree to that!

Ossie looks absolutely wankered after 10 minutes at the moment and when he does get the ball he gives it away almost every time. I agree he needs benching, not only to give him a rest but to give him a kick up the arse. We should be looking to replace him soon as well because he's not good enough.

Guest efctaxi

Too inconsistent to hold a starting place .

Needs to prove himself all over again . A few good performances , but the majority have been fairly poor .

The right wing is in need of new faces .

Have posted this in another topic but it belongs here .......... I agree with Taxi.

Altho i have been a long time admirer of Osman i was calling for him to be rested before the game, cos he looks out on his feet, and i would also give Gosling an opportunity to stake his claim as a right winger/midfielder.

Come the summer transfer window this position must deffo be the top priority for improvement.

I know we are scrapping the barrel at present but it still beats me as to what Moyes actually see's in Ossie's performances over the last few weeks, all I've seen is crap

I don't think it helps, that DM raved about Ossie a few weeks back saying that, you've got to have someone local and hungry in your team for it to work. Ossie can basically get in the team with little effort? I agree that fatigue maybe playing a large part but a rest really wouldn't harm him!

yeah everyone is hitting the nail on the head at the moment, he should have been rested a good few games ago, now its becoming silly, as hes still getting 90 mins ont he pitch. I hope to see a change come sunderland, we should really have enough int he tank to beat sunderland who got embarassed by the baggies on the weekend, so lets try gosling again, he has scored against them aswell if i rememebr so he could fancy his chances. Id start castillo again aswell i am seeming to like his presence in the squad at teh moment, a run of games cant be that harmful, and if moyes decides he lieks him after that, theres another cheap player, who can act as a squad man, who can also do the job in hand...

I like Ossie but he does need resting. From memory I thought he played well in the semi final and he works very hard for the team. He just doesn't really have the pace to be a winger, last season he played very well in the centre of the park and I'd still probably prefer him there than Fellaini tbh. He needs a rest but I still have a lot of time for him and hope he gets back to form next year when hopefully he can be an excellent squad player in both CM and RW.

I know we are scrapping the barrel at present but it still beats me as to what Moyes actually see's in Ossie's performances over the last few weeks, all I've seen is crap

Played a blinder against Wigan after a two week break. Also topped player of the season table until the beginning of November.

The clues are there. If he's fresh he's worth his place, knackered he ain't.

Osman in top form is better than Gosling. However, at the moment, from recent performances, Gosling has looked twice the player Osman has and I don't give a damn if he's 19. Look at Vaughan, he's 20, Gosling is only a year off that - I think he should be looked into as I hope that IF ossie doesn't pick it up for next season, Gosling will start or we'll have a winger.

Edited by `Moe Joe.