IGNORED

Final Tickets

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! Tickets confirmed. So relieved. COYB!!!

How did you get confirmation???

I know Ive got one because the money has gone off my card and I got my seat number by logging onto the eticketing section of the OS but I still havent actually heard it from the club.

I got my first choice ticket (£78) but Im in block F 109 and most of my mates are in block C 117 so bit gutted really, suppose I should just be glad Ive got one!

How did you get confirmation???

Its says on my eticketing. I'm pretty sure no-one has been contacted by the club just yet. My Dad got his next to me as well which is a big releif.

and C1982, i'm sitting in Block E 504, Row 17, seat 93. The £78 price range

COYBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its says on my eticketing. I'm pretty sure no-one has been contacted by the club just yet. My Dad got his next to me as well which is a big releif.

and C1982, i'm sitting in Block E 504, Row 17, seat 93. The £78 price range

COYBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind the goal the best place to be - let's make it our 2nd Gwlady's! We had the best seats in the semi - smack behind goal back row of lower tier, stood up whole match. Row 11 this time, I'm not complaining - get in!!! :D

Behind the goal the best place to be - let's make it our 2nd Gwlady's! We had the best seats in the semi - smack behind goal back row of lower tier, stood up whole match. Row 11 this time, I'm not complaining - get in!!! :D

What row number was the back, I'm block 111 (behind the goal) row 27, is that near the back?

Was row 25 in the upper tier for the semi which was 6 rows from the back, still great though!

What row number was the back, I'm block 111 (behind the goal) row 27, is that near the back?

Was row 25 in the upper tier for the semi which was 6 rows from the back, still great though!

Your nowhere near the back because Im in 109 row 44 which Im guessing is near the back. Seeing as trhough I had 16 credits I will be well pissed off if its a crap seat!

There are pretty much no crap seats. Even the ones near the back are amazing, and when your there it will be impossible to be pissed off with your seats. Because your at wembley. At the FA Cup Final. Watching Everton.

yer ur right, at the semis i was right at the back literally and the atmosphere was amazing! and the view was still as good even with my dodgy eyesight!

Your nowhere near the back because Im in 109 row 44 which Im guessing is near the back. Seeing as trhough I had 16 credits I will be well pissed off if its a crap seat!

You've got a wicked seat - like ours in semi - you're back row of lower tier, stand up as and when you want mate all that's behind you are walls!

You've got a wicked seat - like ours in semi - you're back row of lower tier, stand up as and when you want mate all that's behind you are walls!

Ha ha I didnt sit down once in the semi and I was in 132 19 for that!

Probably will be decent seat I think Im just a bit miffed because most of my mates are in block 111

same mate :(

Should be OK if you have three credits...

"Everton officials would like to confirm that any Season Ticket holder who applied for a ticket for the FA Cup final with three or more credits this season, will be guaranteed a ticket for Wembley.

The Fan Centre has finished processing the applications, and as expected, all Season Ticket holders who met the initial criteria will be allocated a ticket for the game against Chelsea on May 30.

The processing of payments is already underway and confirmation will be sent directly to each individual Season Ticket holder within the next 48 hours."

I can't find my customer number to apply for a ticket for Goodison :( . I've emailed the box office to ask if they can send it to me but I'm guessing they're a bit busy at the mo :unsure: .

Edit: Found my number, the place I should have looked first, the wife's memory :lol: . She remembered where I put old tickets.

Bit pissed of that, "Only one ticket will be issued per customer number" though. Doesn't seem right that I wouldn't be able to take Josh.....and I can't be the only one in that position, surely most kids won't have their own number if they go with family?

im sure the atmosphere will be great there, anyone wanna swa..............nah sorry, think i'll stick with what i've got. :huh:

don't even joke!

I've just got confirmation of my tickets for the WORLD CUP FINAL and my general mood is disappointment!!!

glad so many on this forum have managed to get their tickets - I tried to source tickets on the internet or through any contacts but only found 500 pound+ tickets and 2 attempted scams.... :(

Edited by Raccyboy

Should be OK if you have three credits...

"Everton officials would like to confirm that any Season Ticket holder who applied for a ticket for the FA Cup final with three or more credits this season, will be guaranteed a ticket for Wembley.

The Fan Centre has finished processing the applications, and as expected, all Season Ticket holders who met the initial criteria will be allocated a ticket for the game against Chelsea on May 30.

The processing of payments is already underway and confirmation will be sent directly to each individual Season Ticket holder within the next 48 hours."

I can't find my customer number to apply for a ticket for Goodison :( . I've emailed the box office to ask if they can send it to me but I'm guessing they're a bit busy at the mo :unsure: .

Edit: Found my number, the place I should have looked first, the wife's memory :lol: . She remembered where I put old tickets.

Bit pissed of that, "Only one ticket will be issued per customer number" though. Doesn't seem right that I wouldn't be able to take Josh.....and I can't be the only one in that position, surely most kids won't have their own number if they go with family? [/qoute]

Erm your customer number is on your season ticket...... I'm sure you would have noticed if you had lost that.......

Edited by DangerMouse

Erm your customer number is on your season ticket...... I'm sure you would have noticed if you had lost that.......

I would have done if I had one, but if I had then I'd be waiting for my Wembley allocation rather than trying to book a seat at Goodison :) .

I would have done if I had one, but if I had then I'd be waiting for my Wembley allocation rather than trying to book a seat at Goodison :) .

Got two confirmation e mails from the club yesterday, one saying the tickets will be posted next week and the other saying I can collect them from the box office next week.

Anyone else had this?? :blink:

Got two confirmation e mails from the club yesterday, one saying the tickets will be posted next week and the other saying I can collect them from the box office next week.

Anyone else had this?? :blink:

I went to collect my tickets yesterday as I'm sure I read they would be available to collect before west ham game when I booked them but I was told they'll contact me when I can pick them up, which is no good living over 100miles away! - luckily my dad is up to collect my gran this week so he can pop to ground for me!

I went to collect my tickets yesterday as I'm sure I read they would be available to collect before west ham game when I booked them but I was told they'll contact me when I can pick them up, which is no good living over 100miles away! - luckily my dad is up to collect my gran this week so he can pop to ground for me!

Taken from my confirmation mail, be aware of the bold bit if your dad is picking them up!

The Box Office is open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and between 10am and 4pm on Saturday.

Tickets can be collected at any point during these opening hours but must be collected by 5pm on Thursday 28th May.

Supporters who purchased tickets as part of a group, should also note that the lead person must be the one who collects the tickets on behalf of that party. Supporters are reminded that they must bring the payment card used to purchase the ticket, and proof of identification, otherwise the ticket(s) will not be released.

No chance of that.

And if there was there's a queue....join at the back in an orderly fashion please :D .

Anyone tried to get a Goodison ticket btw? I've been trying all morning because supposedly you can apply from today but the link won't work :( .

Bit pissed of that, "Only one ticket will be issued per customer number" though. Doesn't seem right that I wouldn't be able to take Josh.....and I can't be the only one in that position, surely most kids won't have their own number if they go with family?

i thought exactly the same mate