IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz (12)

Jimmy the blue

This one was written by Jude the Obscure........................................

Other than the Young Ones which other hit, involving Cliff Richard has a connection to two other comedy show.

I require the full connections, including characters played........................................, you lot started this so its gloves off now methinks:lol: :lol::lol:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Hit- "You've Got a Friend".

This was also the title music for The Golden Girls comedy, about four older women residing together and based in Florida (the British version was The Brighton Belles, based in...well Brighton but it never took off, wonder why!).

The song "You've Got A Friend" also contains the line 'Winter, Spring Summer or Autumn' which are of course the Four Seasons, which was the title of a comedy show starring Alan Alda in the early 1980's......I thank you and goodnight................i'll get my coat.

Guest efctaxi

This was also the title music for The Golden Girls comedy, about four older women residing together and based in Florida (the British version was The Brighton Belles, based in...well Brighton but it never took off, wonder why!).

The song "You've Got A Friend" also contains the line 'Winter, Spring Summer or Autumn' which are of course the Four Seasons, which was the title of a comedy show starring Alan Alda in the early 1980's......I thank you and goodnight................i'll get my coat.

Winter - Spring - Summer - or FALL , and the song was 'written' by Carole King .

Richards version was dire .

James Taylors was a tad better ;)

Guest efctaxi

BTW ... Nice answer smarty pants :lol:

Guest efctaxi
Well what can I say Beard other than you are wrong mate, the two comedy shows are totally separate, incidentally a quick clue.......................the song itself is not the connection :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have been ultra devious this time :lol::lol::lol:

o_rly.jpg

Your middle name is Devious :lol:

Guest efctaxi

Summer holiday

Una Stubbs ( Evertonian surname )

Melvyn Hayes ( Dean Hayes ? Goodison Park Encyclopedia )

Ok - it's wrong :lol:

""if the name of the person(or character) isn't in the song and it's nothing to do with the writer or the title of the song then I can't even think what we are looking for in terms of a link to two comedy shows.""

Thats not what you asked, you asked if the person had penned lyrics to two comedy shows.

Has the lyric writer or music to the song also penned lyrics or themes to two comedy shows.

I said, NO but the person concerned has APPEARED in two comedy shows

Read the clues, and the answers properly ( as Jimmy would say ) :P

"so I gather it isn't the writer then."

Another clue cos i gather you could be wrong. Pen name.

if you dont get it now i dont know if you'll ever get it cos i cant give you any more clues without giving you the answer.