IGNORED

Just Spotted This

Claire I think this issue has been the topic of some hot debate in other threads, but as an Evertonian I tend to believe the worst in rumours. Let's hope it was just a slip of the tongue and not a slip of the loyalties.

ATB

Mac

Paranoia

Psychiatry....A psychotic disorder commonly found in Evertonians marked by persistent delusions of persecution or delusional jealousy and behaviour like that of the paranoid personality, such as suspiciousness, mistrust and combativeness.

It differs from paranoid schizophrenia, in which hallucinations or formal thought disorder are present, in that the delusions are logically consistent and that there are no other psychotic features.

The designation in DSM III R is delusional (paranoid) disorders, with five types: persecutory, jealous, erotomanic, somatic and grandiose.

Origin: Gr. Madness, delirium, from noein = to think

Edited by mikeo

To quote him exactly...

"Of course this award makes me even happier and even more ambitious. I am really looking forward to next season and doing better, producing even more great football and helping the side. And of course it will be at Everton."

Panic over :rolleyes: .