Sign in to follow this  
RuffRob

Premiership Signings Of The Season?

I'm happy with Felli at three cos every fucker wants to make him out to be a dirty twat and mothing else! i said six months ago in another year after a pre season and another premier league season ALL the european giants will be after him.

Fellaini deserves to be right at the top of that list and he is. He has been a great signing for us this season and I don't know why there is so much hate against him amongst our supporters. Players have been a lot worse than him and he has played some fantastic football for us. The goals that he has scored have been goals that have won us games and put the points onto the board.

Agree with CM's list. Beattie isn't that good of a signing to be at the top, 3rd is a lot more realistic. Think that they got it spot on to be honest. Good work boffins ! ;)

Bloody hell thats a surprise! He well deserves to be in there! Name another player who does what he does in this league (apart from Cahill of course)! The worry is hes just gonna get better an better an that'l attract the wrong kind of attention!!

We have him for five years. As long as we have Moyes for the next five years, Fellaini is going nowhere.

And Fellaini is a huge asset to have. He slows the play down and holds the ball up well, he is 'naturally' a DMC for crying out loud and it pisses me off when people whine about his pace.