IGNORED

Missed Opportunity?

Watchin the Sheff Utd Preston game and as much as i like the new look of our new retro kit the quality looks poor as fook. Surely we need to get this kit on the market before the final comes around? It would make a fortune as everybody would want to get it before the big day but as usual we will probably release it in august!!!

Watchin the Sheff Utd Preston game and as much as i like the new look of our new retro kit the quality looks poor as fook. Surely we need to get this kit on the market before the final comes around? It would make a fortune as everybody would want to get it before the big day but as usual we will probably release it in august!!!

We'll wear it vs west ham or fulham more than likely. Teams usually wear their next seasons kit on last game (home?) of the season.

Everton haven't worn their new kits on the last day of the season for a while now. With the Le Coq one being so leaked and looking ready they may well wear it for the last game(s) of the season. We may wear it against West Ham seeing as it's the last home game but we may well wear it against Fulham for the last game of the season.

Will have to wait and see :)

Last time we wore a new kit in it's previous season was when we played Manchester United at home (I think) in the Keijan shirt.

we cant do that as we have a contract with umbro for this season.

we havent missed an opportunity, were sticking to a contract.

Everton haven't worn their new kits on the last day of the season for a while now. With the Le Coq one being so leaked and looking ready they may well wear it for the last game(s) of the season. We may wear it against West Ham seeing as it's the last home game but we may well wear it against Fulham for the last game of the season.

Will have to wait and see :)

Last time we wore a new kit in it's previous season was when we played Manchester United at home (I think) in the Keijan shirt.

Wrong. We wore last season's (with the yellow bit as part of the collar) in our last home game of the previous season.

If I worked for Everton then I would have tried to release the new kit just before the final and made the players were it at Wembly. You will get a lot fans who wouldnt normally purchase the shirt buying it just before the final.

Would have been some decent money

If I worked for Everton then I would have tried to release the new kit just before the final and made the players were it at Wembly. You will get a lot fans who wouldnt normally purchase the shirt buying it just before the final.

Would have been some decent money

We will be wearing it at wembley more than likely.

We will be wearing it at wembley more than likely.

Like StevO said I think it's unlikely.

Wearing next season's shirt when it's a new design from the same supplier is one thing but presumably we're contracted to Umbro until the end of the season so they're not going to let us wear LCS (unless someone gives them a stack of cash).

Like StevO said I think it's unlikely.

Wearing next season's shirt when it's a new design from the same supplier is one thing but presumably we're contracted to Umbro until the end of the season so they're not going to let us wear LCS (unless someone gives them a stack of cash).

Yeah I also remember at the bottom of the article when it announced we had signed with Kitbag and LCS that the club we thanking Umbro and hope wearing the jersey in the Cup Final will bring one more bit of luck before we change.

Robert Elstone has been quoted on the everton website that our contract runs out with umbro in march/april of this year. I readily expect us to wear the kit before the end of the season and for the cup final but we should be marketing the kit and getting it out for people to buy for the final and the summer months.

Robert Elstone has been quoted on the everton website that our contract runs out with umbro in march/april of this year. I readily expect us to wear the kit before the end of the season and for the cup final but we should be marketing the kit and getting it out for people to buy for the final and the summer months.

If our Umbro contract has already run out why are we still wearing it? As TC remembered Elstone said...

"The Club would also like to place on record our thanks to Umbro. They have supported the Club with top quality product throughout the period of our partnership. We have enjoyed a resurgence in our fortunes on the field under the Umbro brand and we hope they bring us a final piece of good luck in the FA Cup Final at Wembley."

Last paragraph here...http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/-32m...-for-blues.html