IGNORED

Who Wouldnt Mind Hearing This In January 2010......

John Motson commentating on Match of the Day........." and Everton, the holders of the FA Cup, are dumped out in the third round by lowly.............."(whoever).

Discussing this on Saturday in our usual watering hole, everybody agreed that it would be worth hearing that knowing we had won it this year. Anyone disagree?

What about "Everton, last years winners, dump local rivals liverpool out in the 3rd round 4-0 at anfield"

OK, ok so I want too much, always have always will :rolleyes:

Hell yes! why not take a third round defeat next season if it meant we had won it this year!!

We can still go on to win the Europa cup and come 4th in the league......Shit , there I go again!

What about "Everton, last years winners, dump local rivals liverpool out in the 3rd round 4-0 at anfield"

We can still go on to win the Europa cup and come 4th in the league......Shit , there I go again!

:lol: That would be quite awesome 'Tim Howard saves the day for Everton as his hat-trick gives Everton a 3-0 victory over thier rivals Liverpool'

If we settle for runners up and a good run next season then we will still be without silverware. I would take the FA Cup this season for sure. Who cares if we lost against Hereford in the third round in the next season? At least Everton FC are on there (again) B)