IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

Was just looking through the OS at the transfers sections and was reminded about this kid. I'd forgotten all about him. Thing is I haven't heard anything about him since Jan. I was wondering what's going on with him. He's what, 21, I think. surely he must have his nose somewhere around the first team. Anyone have any news?

All I know is that he's been playing for the ressies quite a bit but I imagine he's still a fair way from the first team. Hibbert, Neville, Jags, Jacobsen would all come before him. It's only his first season here, it's quite a step up so it may take him a while to adjust and push on (if at all).

Thanks for that.. I read somewhere that he likes to get forward quite a bit, quick on on the ball, but is a bit lazy in getting back. If that's the case, then that's surely something DM wouldn't stand for in the first team. However, it's comforting to know that there's maybe another right-back to choose from, hopefully, he can push on and try to challenge in the near future.