IGNORED

New Everton Cup Song

Since 95 the tradition of FA Cup Final team songs seems to have disappeared..... are footballers just to cool nowadays....

so lets adopt a song for the cup final as our anthem......... question is... what could / should it be.....

Edited by DangerMouse

there is a song in the making, i dont know too much about it but "supposedly" a mate i have in the music scene, is working along some artists to come up with a tune for this years final, im pretty sure he told me the farm were onto it aswell. I wernt really concentrating the other day when i was ont he phoen to him ha, so sorry for the lack of detail

The Farm are not involved. I know that for sure. And it definatly wont be a reworking of All Together Now. I think if there was going to be something it would have been done by now. Its not financially viable in the current climate, The Farm made huge loses when they recorded the 95' version, and that was when people still bought singles.

The Farm are not involved. I know that for sure. And it definatly wont be a reworking of All Together Now. I think if there was going to be something it would have been done by now. Its not financially viable in the current climate, The Farm made huge loses when they recorded the 95' version, and that was when people still bought singles.

yeah i was thinking that myself... and to be honest this friend sometimes can get a bit carried away with himself, maybe there was rumours and it died down and he took it for granted they would be producing a track... Its 13th may now, and he aint mentioned nothing since so it must have fell through i suppose

Here is the link to the brand new unofficial Everton Cup Song on youtube. Its from a band called 'Begbie' and is titled 'Blue and White' and has a great video with some of the clubs most memorable moments.

Please let us know what you think as we're trying to get it noticed by Everton media team. Many thanks, Duncan.

Come on you Blue Boys!!!

haha a well made piece of constructive criticism that

it's called an opinion mate, i'm not a professional critic. if you want me to into the tones and instrumental then you can fuck off. if i give 'constructive criticism' is that going to change anything, if i give pointers? put a donk on it, turn the beat up, get some more bass in there, get jay-z to spit a verse.

suck on my chocolate salty balls, howd ya like them apples/vocals?

Edited by CraccerC

it's called an opinion mate, i'm not a professional critic. if you want me to into the tones and instrumental then you can fuck off. if i give 'constructive criticism' is that going to change anything, if i give pointers? put a donk on it, turn the beat up, get some more bass in there, get jay-z to spit a verse.

suck on my chocolate salty balls, howd ya like them apples/vocals?

Jay-Z doing an Everton FA Cup song would be amazing. I would also like to see Neville join in with a few bars. That would be entertaining.

little bit offesive, unecessary.

how about; i didnt like it to be honest.

fair enough, i posted my response without reading the entire post, just thought it was a random band not something he was involved in. so i apologise for being offensive (not a first, i've done it before)

however, it doesn't really make that much of a difference to things now, i couldn't do better... but shite, didn't like it, not marvelous...they're all pretty much same thing and same level of constructiveness.

regardless, i edited my post to avoid being needless offensive if he returns (assuming he hasn't already)

taxi: what are you implying? i have some sort of reputation? ha

Edited by CraccerC

Guest efctaxi
fair enough, i posted my response without reading the entire post, just thought it was a random band not something he was involved in. so i apologise for being offensive (not a first, i've done it before)

however, it doesn't really make that much of a difference to things now, i couldn't do better... but shite, didn't like it, not marvelous...they're all pretty much same thing and same level of constructiveness.

regardless, i edited my post to avoid being needless offensive if he returns (assuming he hasn't already)

taxi: what are you implying? i have some sort of reputation? ha

Who moi ? :D

What ever do you mean sir ? :lol: