IGNORED

Young Talent

with moyes' new wengerish scouting network emerging over the past few months i thought i'd add a few suggestions myself of good youngsters who we would do well to sign and would be realistic targets:

-john fleck-17, scottish 'wayne rooney' at rangers already in their first team, AM or 2nd striker and left footed

-james mcCarthy-18, scottish CM plays for hamilton, just been voted SPL young player of the year i believe (£3 million)

-anders randrup-20, RB for FC Brondby but can also play LB very attacking and apparantly the best Danish prospect since Dan Agger

-alex tettey-23, box to box CM plays for Rosenborg,similar to essien but with more of an eye for goal.recent full norway international after changing his allegiances from ghana

-cheick diabate-21, 6ft 3 in Mali striker raw talent but loaned to ajacco from bordeaux in the french league this season, played 27 scored 12

-robert lewandowski,20, polish striker 6ft 1 in, plays for lech poznan, compared to torres, played 45 scored 19

-piet velthuizen 22, dutch Gk at vitesse arnhem, voted dutch gk of the year solid prospect

marcus berg 22, 6ft 1in swedish striker torres style, 33 goals in 55 games for FC groningen in the dutch league

stats and info courtesy of imoscouting.com and wikipedia

what do ya's reckon? :)

someone's a fan of fm

i have'nt played fm since i was surgically removed from my computer 5 years ago and sent to fm addiction school where they slowly weened me off it and made me realise there was more to life than a football management game

ha ha only jokin check the site out imoscouting its got some great reviews