IGNORED

Everton Fa Cup Sausages

Ormskirk is a bit far to go for a sausage, I wonder if they'd sell many if they were called 'smurf sausages'? In Langollen they sell Red Dragon sausages (pork, leek and chilli) and they sell well. :)

Red- that's ok.. meat is by it's very nature red. red dragon sausages sound (and prob) look nice. .. whereas..... GREEN!!!! (don't know whether it's my monitor bt they look green to me,,, the same green you see on a slice of Warburtons when you find that last slice hidden in the bread bin one month after the use by date)

Ormskirk is a bit far to go for a sausage, I wonder if they'd sell many if they were called 'smurf sausages'? In Langollen they sell Red Dragon sausages (pork, leek and chilli) and they sell well. :)

I head down to Langollen when I have the free times so will have to pick up some of those sausages! It's not that often that I can get into Wales but I do when I can, it's a great place. On the subject of the FA Cup ones they don't look appealing at all. I might try a little bit of one to see what they're like, and to say I have but I really woulden't be buying a whole heap of them. Everton Mints and Sausage should not mix.. Gordan Ramsay would have a fit if he knew! :lol:

Guest efctaxi
I don't have a subconscious (or any other type) desire to sink my teeth into anything of that colour... B)

You'd rather sink your teeth into a pink sausage I guess . :D

Guest efctaxi
If you have your mind out of the gutter, yes B)

Are we jumping to conclusions again sporting ? :D

th_mf_mouse.jpg

th_eye.jpg

th_stools.jpg

Mind in the gutter ? lmao :lol:

We are off to a barbie later at a rs house, it his 50th birthday, guess what I'm taking a pound of the old blue sausages with me. The wife is going ape sh-- as I will be wearing my EFC shit and flying a C/F flag from the car. I tried one earlier and they are that bad at all, the meat is spot on with just a taste of mint. If you want some go to Broughs in Ormskirk where they are selling like well blue sausages and are going fast. :lol: