IGNORED

Moyes On "inside Sport"

Was a good honest interview, conducted like the ultimate professional he is, with no side swipes or dodging any issues and we are safe in the knowledge that he won't manage England haha! We also got decent praise from Gabby and Graham Taylor who recognised the excellent job Moyes and the club itself has done in recent times. Unfortunately the one constant negative was the opinion that money is so important to success in the modern game.

Edited by The Beard

Caught last 5 seconds of interview :(

Have a look at it on the BBC iplayer, nice enough interview but the assumption (in the studio after) that he'll have to go elsewhere to fulfill his potential pissed me off more than a little :angry: .

Have a look at it on the BBC iplayer, nice enough interview but the assumption (in the studio after) that he'll have to go elsewhere to fulfill his potential pissed me off more than a little :angry: .

Usual BS that I've come to expect for journo's these days. No matter how true it is, it's something that we're gonna have to put up with. Something to take heart from though; he did mention that he's a loyal person, and that he really wants (and hopes) to win something with Everton.

:D

That pissed me off as well Mike. What Moyes didn't say was that he saw his career at GP so the journo's had every right to jump on that point. I was left with the feeling that if the big job came up he would be away in a flash and could you blame him

I was chuffed with Gabby Logans kind comments about the club on top of which I could fall for her big time.

Edited by Jimmy the blue

We have to be honest and realistic with ourselves here. I don't know about anyone else, but through my career to date I have continued to move on and progress - both for personal career enjoyment and also for financial benefits. Football managers aren't that different really - they are still people. The hunger in him to succeed shines through. Hopefully we can win the Cup on 30th May and maybe see if we can continue to kick on. But I can understand why he would want to test himself against the likes of Real Madrid, AC Milan, Barcelona etc and that means being in the CL regularly.

I would love it if Moyes was to stay with us for many many years - but if and when he goes I'll never be anything other than gratfeul for what he has done for us and the pride he has given us back.

We have to be honest and realistic with ourselves here. I don't know about anyone else, but through my career to date I have continued to move on and progress - both for personal career enjoyment and also for financial benefits. Football managers aren't that different really - they are still people. The hunger in him to succeed shines through. Hopefully we can win the Cup on 30th May and maybe see if we can continue to kick on. But I can understand why he would want to test himself against the likes of Real Madrid, AC Milan, Barcelona etc and that means being in the CL regularly.

I would love it if Moyes was to stay with us for many many years - but if and when he goes I'll never be anything other than gratfeul for what he has done for us and the pride he has given us back.

Fingers crossed we can get some money into the club and he can continue to progress here.

Guest efctaxi
You are a Viking aren't you, one of those demented gits who go to Analfield, the give away is Wodden, Wooden :lol:

I'm trying to picture Rolf on his wodden horse :P

Guest efctaxi
Do you think I would leave you dying...............................................to bloody right get you own horse:lol: :lol:

A sodden wodden model ?