IGNORED

New Home Kit

apparently it has got the umbro diamonds down the arm. think they are puttin pictures of it on the official site, BT, Arteta, Wright and Cahill are the lovely models!

quite like our home strip now, although my shirt is lookin a bit worse for wear now, its been worn to many games and some lunatic millwall fan put a rip in it at the FA cup game wen they went on their little rampage!!

Like the socks also!! The umbro badge is in the same position on the new England shirt so it must be a corporate thing. I think it's OK but I'm due an away shirt this year 'cos I alternate and had blue last year.

Edited by mikeo

Changing the home shirt every year is stupid first we were told the kejian one was replaced after a year it was a special one to celebrate 100 years in the top flight. Then the one next year was to celebrate 125 years of existing then the year after they just stopped making excuses and Wyness came out with that shite about the club needing the money so we have to change our home kit every year. Don't get me wrong I don't mind this new kit I just wish we would stop changing it every year not even the mancs do that.