IGNORED

Wembley Travel

If you (or anyone) is driving up then i'll give you some advice. The parking in and around Wembley is awful and expensive. I would highly recommend that you park at High Wycombe train station. 40 minutes via car south of London. You can then get a train direct to Wembley Stadium which takes only 20 minutes and is only about £5 for a return ticket. I've done a few trips to Wembley since the refurbishment and this is easily the best option.

We always used to park up behind Brent Town Hall...same place every time, used to joke it was our own private space :) .

Was 20+ years ago though so it may have changed a bit :unsure::lol: .

well seeing as tho i got a love letter off the warickshire constabulary for doing 61 miles an hr on the m6/m1 in a 50 zone on the 17th april goin to the semis, i thort id give it a miss and get a coach, bt il risk it again :lol:

there is a school car park near wembley ikea, (1 mile from the stadium) cost £10 for the semi and £2.50 on the bus to the ground.

id keep it to myself but im going on a coach so it doesnt matter this time.

:lol: You know it's getting serious when there are top secret parking spaces..

Was 20+ years ago though so it may have changed a bit :unsure::lol: .

Maybe just a tad Mike ;)