IGNORED

Nugent And Johnson!

After watchin PNE v Leeds last night (1-1) Dave Nugent had a great game, after gettin back from his Broken Metatarlse! got a great goal aswell, If PNE dont get Promttion We have to go for him! Im sure 2 times in the play offs and not Promation would get of your nerves so if they dont get promtion we should go for him! Same with any Johnson, With them getting Beat at home (3-0) they have to go to Wtford and score 4 goals! Johnson im sure if we made our intrested would like to come, he';s beern given a new deal with my Pay a week, Im sure Crystal palace will cash him in!

What do you all think? :huh:

Edited by Cloud

There is a story doing the rounds that the AJ deal is done just needs to do the paperwork when the window opens. Apparently the deal was done in January but he was commited to Palace for the remainder of the season!

Sound like a bit of guesswork to me, i did wonder if the reason we never moved for anyone in Jan was because we struck some kind of deal and waited to see if Palace went up!!!