Sign in to follow this  
Cloud

Nugent And Johnson!

After watchin PNE v Leeds last night (1-1) Dave Nugent had a great game, after gettin back from his Broken Metatarlse! got a great goal aswell, If PNE dont get Promttion We have to go for him! Im sure 2 times in the play offs and not Promation would get of your nerves so if they dont get promtion we should go for him! Same with any Johnson, With them getting Beat at home (3-0) they have to go to Wtford and score 4 goals! Johnson im sure if we made our intrested would like to come, he';s beern given a new deal with my Pay a week, Im sure Crystal palace will cash him in!

What do you all think? :huh:

Nugent did play well in the match and took that goal great he beat 3 players then put it into the back of the net wouldnt mind both of them for the right price

Jordan's a nob, if the player wants to go then hes gonna go no matter what. Sure he can let him rot in the reserves til his contract runs out, but can you see Jordan being happy with getting fuck all for him? I dont think so

There is a story doing the rounds that the AJ deal is done just needs to do the paperwork when the window opens. Apparently the deal was done in January but he was commited to Palace for the remainder of the season!

Johnson has shown he is a loyal guy by stickin with palace, i think our persistence with him would go along way in convincin him. an to be honest i dont think hed get in many of the "better" teams

Johnson has shown he is a loyal guy by stickin with palace, i think our persistence with him would go along way in convincin him. an to be honest i dont think hed get in many of the "better" teams

ARESENAL ARE REPUTEDLY INTERESTED AND HAVE OFFERED 8 MILLION!

There is a story doing the rounds that the AJ deal is done just needs to do the paperwork when the window opens. Apparently the deal was done in January but he was commited to Palace for the remainder of the season!

Sound like a bit of guesswork to me, i did wonder if the reason we never moved for anyone in Jan was because we struck some kind of deal and waited to see if Palace went up!!!

Zed    1
Sound like a bit of guesswork to me, i did wonder if the reason we never moved for anyone in Jan was because we struck some kind of deal and waited to see if Palace went up!!!

When does the transfer window open ???

i reckon fabregas will have a word and if henry leaves then u may well see a certain atletico madrid spanish international playing for them next year

if you dont get the name , im implyin fernando torres