IGNORED

I Have A Source Inside Everton Football Club

My source inside Everton Football Club has been able to get his hands on a top secret transfer dossier, in which David Moyes has highlighted his transfer targets for the summer

INS -

Nicky Butt - My source tells me that Moyes is keen to fill the gap left by Lee Carsley by signing Nicky Butt. This deal will only go through if Newcastle are relegated

Robert Huth - My source tells me that Robert Huth of Boro has caught the eye of Moyes. The strong centre back will command a fee of 7 million

El Hadji Diouf - My source tells me that Diouf has failed to settle at Blackburn, and Moyes is interested in signing him on loan

Ronaldo - No, not Cristiano, Its the fat Ronaldo. Fat Ronaldo is keen to play in England and Spurs, Everton and West Ham will fight it out for him according to my source

Outs -

Arteta - My source tells me that Mikel Arteta and David Moyes were involved in a training ground bust up, leaving Arteta with a black eye. My source tells me that Arteta will leave in the summer for 8 million, with Bayern Munich the likely destination

Guest efctaxi
My source inside Everton Football Club has been able to get his hands on a top secret transfer dossier, in which David Moyes has highlighted his transfer targets for the summer

INS -

Nicky Butt - My source tells me that Moyes is keen to fill the gap left by Lee Carsley by signing Nicky Butt. This deal will only go through if Newcastle are relegated

Robert Huth - My source tells me that Robert Huth of Boro has caught the eye of Moyes. The strong centre back will command a fee of 7 million

El Hadji Diouf - My source tells me that Diouf has failed to settle at Blackburn, and Moyes is interested in signing him on loan

Ronaldo - No, not Cristiano, Its the fat Ronaldo. Fat Ronaldo is keen to play in England and Spurs, Everton and West Ham will fight it out for him according to my source

Outs -

Arteta - My source tells me that Mikel Arteta and David Moyes were involved in a training ground bust up, leaving Arteta with a black eye. My source tells me that Arteta will leave in the summer for 8 million, with Bayern Munich the likely destination

funny-pictures-white-fluffy-omg-kitten.jpg

Was your source inside Everton Football Club the comedian at the awards night ? :lol:

Guest efctaxi
Will you be my best friend? You're obviously brilliant.

Certainly not !

Jimmy said you always go to the bog when it's your round :P

Will you be my best friend? You're obviously brilliant.

haha that made me grin :D

as for your source mate i doubt it highly as does everyone else i think you need a hobby.

my source however is legitimate! kaka turned down city cos he is waiting to join the fa cup winners ;) more at stake than you lot though!

INS -

Outs -

I think your source has been on the sauce!

Guest efctaxi
I think.....given Alex's poor grasp of spelling....that what he meant to say is that he has a sauce inside Goodison. He's a tomato ketchup salesman B) .

Easy there cowboy .

You know what the doctor said :lol:

so arteta is training again?

OMG!!!! HE MIGHT BE FIT FOR THE FA FINAL!!!

INS -

Outs -

Nyarko was a Tw*t and so are you !!!!

Edited by ForeverEverton

:lol:

A bad leg and a black eye. Christ, I never knew that Moeys was such a good fighter :lol:

INS -

Outs -

So you're saying that you have a source?