• Steven Pienaar
    • Tim Cahill
    • Louis Saha
    • Dan Gosling
    • Segundo Castillo
    • James Vaughan

pollresizear5.jpg

Fulham1.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Jagielka 229

Pienaar 228

Fellaini 200

Baines 183

Arteta 164

Cahill 139

Neville 121

Osman 102

Saha 68

Howard 66

Lescott 57

João Alves Jô 40

Rodwell 33

Gosling 29

Castillo 28

Yobo 23

Anichebe 21

Baadhi 17

Hibbert 16

Vaughan 11

Yakubu 10

Van der Meyde 10

Jacobsen 5

Baxter 4

Valente 2

MOTM winners....

Blackburn (H)...Mikel Arteta

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Portsmouth (H)...Leighton Baines

Stoke City (A)...Tim Cahill

Standard Liege (H)...Segundo Castillo

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (A)...Louis Saha

Liverpool (H)...Phil Jagielka

Standard Liege (A)...Phil Jagielka

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

Arsenal (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Bolton (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Fulham (H)...Phil Jagielka

West Ham (A)...Louis Saha

Middlesbrough (H)...Phil Neville

Wigan (A)...Tim Howard

Spurs (A)...Phil Jagielka

Aston Villa (H)...Joleon Lescott

Man City (A)...Tim Cahill

Chelsea (H)...Leon Osman

Middlesbrough (A)...Mikel Arteta

Sunderland (H)...Mikel Arteta

Macclesfield (A)...Leighton Baines

Hull (A)...Mikel Arteta

Liverpool (A-league)...Leighton Baines

Liverpool (A-Cup)...Phil Jagielka

Arsenal (H)...Tim Cahill

Manchester United (A)...Tim Howard

Liverpool (H-Cup replay)...Phil Jagielka

Bolton (H)...João Alves Jô

Aston Villa (H)...Mikel Arteta

Newcastle (A)...Jack Rodwell

West Brom (H)...Steven Pienaar

Blackburn (A)...Phil Neville

Middlesbrough (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Stoke City (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Portsmouth (A)...Leighton Baines

Wigan (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (Wembley)...Phil Neville

Chelsea (A)...Leighton Baines

Manchester City (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Sunderland (A)...Steven Pienaar

Spurs (H)...Steven Pienaar & Joseph Yobo (Tied)

West Ham (H)...Steven Pienaar

my vote goes to osman, not only because of his 2 goals, but he looked more like himself today wanting the ball and spraying it round well, aswell as getting into dangerous positions, his 40 yard ball for the saha header chance was inch perfect, i hope his form carries on into the fa cup final. hope pienaar isnt injured, was talk of a slight hamstring??

2 great goals from Ossie but Peanuts was my MoM today,. Once again everything we did seemed to go through him and it was a peach of a ball for the first goal.

hes on fire at the moment so lets hope hes ok to continue this run of form in the Cup Final

If we can get Peanuts and Arteta both firing on all cylinders at the same time next seson I think we will be in for some silverware

Guest efctaxi
MOTM winners:

Marouane Fellaini 7

Leighton Baines 6

Phil Jagielka 6

Mikel Arteta 5

Steven Pienaar 5

Leon Osman 3

Phil Neville 3

Louis Saha 2

Jack Rodwell 1

João Alves Jô 1

Joleon Lescott 1

Joseph Yobo 1

Yep .

There ya have it folks , Fellaini is our player of the season :D

Some people gave Saha the MOM last week mainly off the back of his two goals....a penalty and a tap in!!

Didn't see the game today, but just caught the goals on MOTD......Two brilliantly taken goals from Osman......so he must be MOM...... :huh:

What a great confidence boost for Ossie, he's one of the few Everton players who have a crack from outside the area, probably see a couple next week now!

One game i did see and i had a great day out, MOTM vote could have gone to any of the 11 , I'm surprised nobodys yet mentioned Joey Yobo who had a superb game, Baines gave his usual energetic performance, Neville and Rodwell mopped up in the middle of the park, but it was up front that looked a lot better today Cahill put in a good shift without standing out and Saha was unlucky with several chances, Pienaar ran his heart out again and covered every blade of grass , hes like a jack russell terrier snapping at everybody to get the ball back, and Leon Osman looked back to form with a better performance and two nice Goals, a good all round performance from the team.

It was a very difficult decision with most of the team in contention, but For his workrate and his attitude every time he takes the field i give it to Steven Pienaar, not only for his work and a brill assist for the goal but as its already been said every time he got the ball something good happened and he drove the team forward with an outstanding Display.

osman was brilliant with his two goals, been too long since we saw a performance like that from him.

but for me pienaar was immense again, pantsil (i think it was) didnt get a look in, and must have gone home feeling like a championship player at best.

it looks like pienaar is going to take the TT player of the year award, a shame Jags wont get it, but the numbers dont lie.

Guest efctaxi
osman was brilliant with his two goals, been too long since we saw a performance like that from him.

but for me pienaar was immense again, pantsil (i think it was) didnt get a look in, and must have gone home feeling like a championship player at best.

it looks like pienaar is going to take the TT player of the year award, a shame Jags wont get it, but the numbers dont lie.

Marouane Fellaini 7

Leighton Baines 6

Phil Jagielka 6

Mikel Arteta 5

Steven Pienaar 5

Leon Osman 3

Phil Neville 3

Louis Saha 2

Jack Rodwell 1

João Alves Jô 1

Joleon Lescott 1

Joseph Yobo 1

Yes , numbers don't lie :D

I was actually thinking about that, but I think this sort of reaction that I'm sure a lot of us had shows how much we underrate Pienaar. A player who is capable of putting in a quality ball, is always hustling, and dazzles us with his creativity at times. While some may think his flair is just icing on the cake, I honestly think we would've been battling for 7th without him in the lineup this year.

Plus, I do not think there was a better combination than Baines and Pienaar. Terrific passing that puts even the best of defenders in poor positioning, I really hope we are able to see them coming down the left flank for years to come.

Enjoy it Pienaar :D If I remember right, don't we actually send our results to them?

Marouane Fellaini 7

Leighton Baines 6

Phil Jagielka 6

Mikel Arteta 5

Steven Pienaar 5

Leon Osman 3

Phil Neville 3

Louis Saha 2

Jack Rodwell 1

João Alves Jô 1

Joleon Lescott 1

Joseph Yobo 1

Yes , numbers don't lie :D

taxi - do you think mike has been counting every single vote for nothing?

Guest efctaxi
taxi - do you think mike has been counting every single vote for nothing?

Blah blah :D

blah_blah_blah.jpg

If you have the same people voting every week , then the total votes would be worth something .

It's all a conspiracy I tell ya . :P

Enjoy it Pienaar :D If I remember right, don't we actually send our results to them?

We certainly do, got a nice response from Lescott last season.

Not over yet though, we should hopefully get a huge response to the Final vote, and there's a couple within range of Pienaar (Fellaini and Baines) who could snatch it at the last moment if they get a high percentage of the vote. Or even...hat-trick from TC and 100 people vote? Could happen :P .

We certainly do, got a nice response from Lescott last season.

Not over yet though, we should hopefully get a huge response to the Final vote, and there's a couple within range of Pienaar (Fellaini and Baines) who could snatch it at the last moment if they get a high percentage of the vote. Or even...hat-trick from TC and 100 people vote? Could happen :P .

Very true :D If Fellaini does manage to pull it off we will have to have one of our Belgian posters send a French translation along with it!

If Cahill manage to score a hat trick and we win the FA Cup I'll create 99 other accounts to make sure he wins lol :D