IGNORED

Cup Final Omens

Inspired by efctaxi's post in the game thread, stick all omens (good or bad) that you've heard here....

efctaxi's one

On the five previous occasions Everton have won the FA Cup - in 1906, 1933, 1966, 1984 and 1995 - the West Indies cricket team have toured England. West Indies are due to play two Test matches in May .

and the other I've heard is the Boro one. every team that's knocked out Boro in the last 4 years has gone on to be the runner up....

Guest efctaxi

Everton are notorious for breaking records .

No team that is on a record unbeaten run , clean sheets , most this or that will want to face us .

If we win it we win it though . The players have to believe in themselves and want it more than Chelsea .

Guest efctaxi
Jamie, as a mod you should have gone back and edited your post so it reads calendar year.. thus making mike look silly :)

Admin abuse :D

We all know Mike is silly anyway :lol:

1995 FA Cup Semi final day:

I had to spend some of the afternoon in Alder Hey, while I had stitches put into a gash over my left eye.

24th May 2009:

I was sat in the hospital in Leicester, with my our son having stitches put into a gash over his left eye.

Coincedence...... I THINK NOT! COYB!!!!

Jamie, as a mod you should have gone back and edited your post so it reads calendar year.. thus making mike look silly :)

Admin abuse :D

We all know Mike is silly anyway :lol:

What I really should have done was gone back and edited posts so it looked like Taxi said it, then he could have been the one to look silly. I think I missed a trick here. :P