IGNORED

In Rome At Short Notice - Help Me See The Cup Final With Fellow Blues!

Hi all,

I'm hoping you might be able to help me out, I just found out my company wants me in Rome tomorrow until tuesday, so I'm going to be there over the weekend.

So I'm looking for somewhere to watch the cup final! Does anyone know of any good sports bars, or even better a bar where fellow Evertonians might congregate?

Even if you know of some ex-pat mates who are getting together to cheer us on, I'd be more than willing to bring some beers!

~Thanks for your help

COYB :)

John

Hi all,

I'm hoping you might be able to help me out, I just found out my company wants me in Rome tomorrow until tuesday, so I'm going to be there over the weekend.

So I'm looking for somewhere to watch the cup final! Does anyone know of any good sports bars, or even better a bar where fellow Evertonians might congregate?

Even if you know of some ex-pat mates who are getting together to cheer us on, I'd be more than willing to bring some beers!

~Thanks for your help

COYB :)

John

Look down in this section mate, there is another blue stuck in Rome at the weekend and someone tipped him off about a EFC bar in the city.............................if thats no good it should be on the box somewhere mate

Edited by Jimmy the blue