IGNORED

Tv Connection Quiz (15)

zequist

If your brain is hurting too much from trying to figure out Jimmy's beastly question at #14, try mulling this one over for a while.

What person connects a seaside town in Kent, a well-known American science fiction TV show, and the BBC miniseries "Our Friends in the North"?

Good luck! :D

If your brain is hurting too much from trying to figure out Jimmy's beastly question at #14, try mulling this one over for a while.

What person connects a seaside town in Kent, a well-known American science fiction TV show, and the BBC miniseries "Our Friends in the North"?

Good luck! :D

Amanda Tapping, sex on legs and she has big bazookas :lol:

Nah, she doesn't have any connections to any seaside Kent towns that I'm aware of. You are looking at roughly the right level of "well known-ness" with the Stargate and TNG guesses, though (but I'm not saying whether or not you've hit the exact show yet :P).

Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abdurrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdul Karim El Mahdi........aka Alex :P

:lol:

aka you may be right, but being the annoying little bugger that I sometimes am I'm not quite gonna declare it over yet. :P What are the connections?

:lol:

aka you may be right, but being the annoying little bugger that I sometimes am I'm not quite gonna declare it over yet. :P What are the connections?

He was brought up in Ramsgate, went to school there, his uncle is Malcolm Macdowel who starred in Our Friends from the North and of course he starred in Deep Space Nine where he met and married the feisty Nana Vistor, they have since divorced because he started knocking about with Terry Farrel, another Deep Space Nine star and leading US lesbian :lol:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Well let's be fair here, Terry probably fueled a lot more male fantasies while that show was on the air than Nana did. :D

Anyway...ding ding ding! You are absolutely correct sir, it is Alexander Siddig. Very well done, indeed. For those craving a little more trivia, he has another uncle on his father's side who is a former prime minister of the Sudan, so he has notable relatives on both sides of his family.

And now I know why you ask so many of these Jimmy...it's fun being on this side of the question! ;)

Edited by JD in DC

Well let's be fair here, Terry probably fueled a lot more male fantasies while that show was on the air than Nana did. :D

Anyway...ding ding ding! You are absolutely correct sir, it is Alexander Siddig. Very well done, indeed. For those craving a little more trivia, he has another uncle on his father's side who is a former prime minister of the Sudan, so he has notable relatives on both sides of his family.

And now I know why you ask so many of these Jimmy...it's fun being on this side of the question! ;)

I think you'll find that these questions are unique to TT, designed to bugger up the wikian, they may just catch on :lol::lol::lol: