IGNORED

Where Will You Be Watching The Final?

Me, I'm off to my mates house in Little Crosby with six or seven others, plenty of booze, Broughs EFC sausages for half time and a house bedecked in blue and white. I will be wearing a EFC bluenose, EFC top, scarf and of course hat. My heart will be filled with expectation, my head says [b]BELIEVE[/b] and yes we will win the cup.

I have felt defeat at Wembley, its not nice, both times it was what I expected, tomorrow I see nothing but victory and Tim Cahill being carried shoulder high for some reason.............................its going to be one hell of a day.

Where will you watch the game, if you are going when will you set out?

The Butchers Arms.

Me, My Old Man and His Old Man (Mines a toffee, his is a manc, the red kind).

Plenty of booze, loads of chanting (check it out I made one up :D)

Oh we all know who's gonna win the Cup...

Oh we all know who's gonna win the Cup....

It's the mighty E-V-E-R,

T-O-N that we are,

EVERTON IS GONNA WIN THE CUP!

(She'll be coming round the mountain......oh you get it :o:P )

So yeh should be a grand old time and I will be well wankered, got my EFC shirt and cap and will be loud enough to hear in Moyeseyside....

I'll be on our sofa with a couple of cans of fosters in the fridge, and the hotdog sausages will be simmering on the Gas.

I may have two hotdogs with Mustard to start, and two at halftime with tomato Ketchup, or it might be the other way round, i havent decided yet. :P:P but i will have a good view of the game on my 42 inch screen. :)

Will watch the final from the comfort of my own home. I sat on the floor last time so that when we won I didn't have to fall very far, I'm going to do the same this time at the final and just pray for a win. I'm actually not nervous about the game because we are underdogs and have nothing to lose, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, and I'm going to love watching Phil lift up that trophy ;)

I may have two hotdogs with Mustard to start, and two at halftime with tomato Ketchup

Mustard and Ketchup :sick01:

We're catching a 8:00am train from birmingham, so leaving mine at 7:00am to catch that. I think we get into marlyebone at 10ish after a few cans (cold to start/ warm by the end!) for the journey. From there the 3 of us and any new friends we've acquired on the journey will get a day tube travel and head to Kilburn. We will be greated by my 4 mates who live in Kilburn and I shall drop my bag off round their flat. We shall then be on the piss around Kilburn for a couple of hours before we catch a train to wembley at about 12:30. Then the real fun begins... (we're row 11 lower tier).

Should we win (fingers crossed!!!) I'll be back to Kilburn and out in Camden on the night and lift home with another mate, who purely by chance is taking his missus to Dirty Dancing on the Sat evening and driving back up on sunday... if I'm feeling really shitty after a sad day (worse case scenario - I'm not saying it!) then I'll pick my bag up from Kilburn and we'll be on the 10:00pm train back to birmingham. :(

Here's me hoping I'm brought home on the Sunday stinking of booze and feeling like death (with a big blue smile on my face!) :D

I will be in my living room watching the game

im actually going to a party tommorow night and i have to get home before midnight :)

the heater will be on 23 and ill be watching the match

(alone tho cos my mates arnt really into soccer)

Im setting off at arround 6:30am god knows why..... loads of booze lots of singing and a wonder around the pubs of Harrow ( where we park up) Its like 15 mins from wembley on the tube...

Harrow was booming for the semi... blues everywhere..........

think ill have to get something to eat this time though...... I was STARVIN last time.......I just forgot to eat

early to bed tonight... but who knows I have officially classified today "FA Cup Friday" so lots of beer on the agenda for me and my mates..... all sponsered be eon of course

COYB'S

Goodison Park. Need to be with other Evertonians and for me that's the second best place to be. I've got tickets in separate blocks but I've been in touch with Ian Ross and Andy Ward (who's arranging beamback) and they've both said the stewards should be able to sort us seats together.

Leave home by 8.30 having set the Sky+ for Setanta & ITV coverage. Get there nice and early and enjoy the day. If there's any natural justice in the world it'll be a day to remember for all the right reasons.

The car decoration will start any time soon :P !

finally arrived :D at half 12. :D :D :D - got them through a friend of a friend and we were starting to worry they wouldn't arrive......i can breathe at last!

Blimey, you must have been a nervous wreck waiting until this stage.

Delighted for you - see you there, I'll be the bloke with the blue tee-shirt :D

Im going to Hellsinki and there is a nice sportspub, where usually is much of both team fans, singing and drinking. I have a pokertournee starting at 12(5hours before kick off), there would be good prizes, but i have to get myself dropped before the game starts, cant miss this game, not a chance. Waiting this game so much, and ill believe it will be worth it. COYB