IGNORED

Good Luck Saturday From A Fulham Fan

...even though we rolled over and played dead for you last week <_< this is just to wish you good luck against the other team in SW6 on Saturday.

LBNo11 - a toffee for a day..!

PS: Surely someone can find 'licker' a ticket for the game!!!

...even though we rolled over and played dead for you last week <_< this is just to wish you good luck against the other team in SW6 on Saturday.

LBNo11 - a toffee for a day..!

PS: Surely someone can find 'licker' a ticket for the game!!!

Thanks for that Ed, hoping we can do it. :)

Cheers for that pal, yet another reason to respect the Cottagers. If anyone thinks that all Shite fans will be supporting us this weekend think again, I've just had a blazing row with one who still believes we shouldn't be there, and it wasn't joking.................redshite tosser

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Most Red's I have spoken to are supporting us. I don't care if they do or don't to be honest. It's funny really, alot will acuse us of being "bitter", but some are actually acting incredibly bitter about the whole situation. Oh well. We'll have been to Wembley twice before they have, and if we win this weekend then we'll have been three times.

Tell me ma me ma, to put the champagne on ice, we could go to wembley thrice, tell me ma me ma.

...if it is any consolation guys and gals, I feel the pain - mine is still with me from 1975! You were beaten by the brand, but please don't try to change and become like them. If is a big word, but if you had had your full team you would have had the heart to beat the mercenaries. You'll be back...

Edited by LBNo11