IGNORED

Fabian Delph

14 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Fuck off pete 

Take that as none then? 

If Gana was here the only difference would be we'd have conceded more. 

Signs were there even in our good spell. Any team that put up a fight got a result. In general the chances we create are poor and few and fair between with a couple of lacklustre performances from the opposition making us flatter to deceive. Everything is down the wing and Gylfi is mostly anonymous and we're easily exploited down our wings and Keane well being Keane. 

We've had 9 goals put past us by bottom half teams yet people are moaning about the young strikers who've been given next to nothing service wise. No other manager has ever had such an easy ride as Silva, crazy considering he's not even got a reputation to point to or showed any signs of note to explain why he's still in a job. His subs make Walter Smith look like a tactical genius. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JimmytheJimster said:

Seems you only have to have one good game nowadays to get an England call up. Look at that young United defender, I hadn't even heard of him before Monday night and now he's in the squad. How many good players from the 80s and 90s didn't even get a look in because the competition for places was that strong. 

I'm not sure who you are referring to (Tomori?) but generally speaking I agree. Our only world class players now are Kane and Sterling. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Southgate says Alexander Arnold and Tripper are in better form. Can’t argue with him really, tough choice between those three. 

Really? I think it's probably more a case that one's plays alongside VVD or in the most defensive team in the Spanish league and the other is playing alongside a mad man and a midfielder.

Unless Trippier has improved a lot for going to Madrid I suppose?

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

He’s 29! 😫 England are blessed at right back but he is still quality and so fucking quick. Centre backs and a number 10 is where we are lacking 

Hahaha I presumed he was well into his early 30's 😂

Left back, centre backs, all the midfield I would say. Loaded in the front 3 though!

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

Really? I think it's probably more a case that one's plays alongside VVD or in the most defensive team in the Spanish league and the other is playing alongside a mad man and a midfielder.

Unless Trippier has improved a lot for going to Madrid I suppose?

That made me laugh 😂

it is what he said though, and that Walker is more of a defensive full back than the other two and he wanted to be more offensive. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think he has been ok. He does his job very well. But people are expecting something different from him, attacking play, assists ect. 

He defends that line in front of the defenders well and moves the ball on. Our problem is that it stops there. We have zero creativity.

Funnily enough, we have less creativity now than when we had another certain mid playing for us.

8 hours ago, Shukes said:

I think he has been ok. He does his job very well. But people are expecting something different from him, attacking play, assists ect. 

He defends that line in front of the defenders well and moves the ball on. Our problem is that it stops there. We have zero creativity.

Funnily enough, we have less creativity now than when we had another certain mid playing for us.

I'd say creativity is marginally up with Iwobi offering a bit more. Biggest problem attacking wise is the tactics. 

Only difference without him is that we're not conceding clear chances through the middle every game.