IGNORED

Fabian Delph

"The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.

"Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back on that."

If Sheffield United had acted the same way we'd have got Naughton :) .

Never mind, not to be.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/361863042?-11192

At least Leeds are doing it in the best way, the way Sheffield Untied should have done it with the Kyle Naughton saga! Full respect to Leeds for that :)

Yep I agree respect to leeds on this one, wish other clubs took the same mentality.

In regards to delph, the kid looks a good prospect but for the money talked (around £8mill) we just dont have the cash to invest that in a player that is going to take a couple of seasons to be ready for the premiership. We need to invest in players that are capable now!

They're probably just taking a swipe at us because of how we dealt with them over the Garbutt deal.

wow i agree with u here romey leeds had a big go at us over the garbutt thing and tottenham also took danny rose off them i think so they probably refused to do business with us

doesn't look a bad deal for villa as rumours say paying 4 million up front, but they now seem to have three left wingers young, downing and delph. does this mean young could be on his way out

Nope, they're doing what any good team does and building a squad. It's a strange concept as an Evertonian I know.

yeah its all good building a squad, but at least 2 out of the 3 wingers mentioned will want continual first team football, downing and young? delph will be there to fight his way in, but the other two are first team regulars surely? so how do you keep them happy, i know downings injured till whenever, but once hes back?

yeah its all good building a squad, but at least 2 out of the 3 wingers mentioned will want continual first team football, downing and young? delph will be there to fight his way in, but the other two are first team regulars surely? so how do you keep them happy, i know downings injured till whenever, but once hes back?

You pat them on the back and say "listen mate, I want to give you £40,000 this week to sit on that comfortable padded bench for 90 minutes, then go get a nice warm shower, get suited and booted, roast some models and then come back tomorrow for a kick about on the training field. Then next week you can play instead of .....". It's called rotation.

You pat them on the back and say "listen mate, I want to give you £40,000 this week to sit on that comfortable padded bench for 90 minutes, then go get a nice warm shower, get suited and booted, roast some models and then come back tomorrow for a kick about on the training field. Then next week you can play instead of .....". It's called rotation.

Of the model????????