IGNORED

Faddy Stalls On New Contract

Its more the fact that he's turned down a pay rise and issued a statement "its in the clubs hands" that bothers me.

That just says i want more money if you want to keep me and he just isnt good enough to be making demands he should be happy to be playing for a club like Everton. The kid would set the world on fire in the Championship or Scotland but so did Barlow :unsure:

Guest fozzie22

Get rid of the fucker..cheeky bastard i would love to see him try to get in any other team with more than a couple of strikers like us last time round.

Hes shite,get rid.cheeky twit

Have now read a few more articles related to this...WTF...!!! Who in hell does he think he is...RonaldiMcffadenio or sumfin?...Geeeeaaasssus.

It's all in Evertons court etc...It's not me it's them....Stone the crows.

He's Proved "NOTHING" as yet.

door_ani.gif

On Your Way out......Please shut the Big Blue Door.

Guest fozzie22
Have now read a few more articles related to this...WTF...!!! Who in hell does he think he is...RonaldiMcffadenio or sumfin?...Geeeeaaasssus.

It's all in Evertons court etc...It's not me it's them....Stone the crows.

He's Proved "NOTHING" as yet.

door_ani.gif

On Your Way out......Please shut the Big Blue Door.

Agreed,fucking wastrel that he is..he needs a reality check as to who good he really is,and trust us the long suffering fans of Everton he's not very good at all.

First of all from what i have 'heard' hes not askin for loads. Second yeah he may not be up to first team weekly standards but hes a squad player Fergusons just left and if Faddy goes were left with Beattie and Anichebe so instead of buying one decent striker were gonna have to buy at least two

First of all from what i have 'heard' hes not askin for loads.  Second yeah he may not be up to first team weekly standards but hes a squad player Fergusons just left and if Faddy goes were left with Beattie and Anichebe so instead of buying one decent striker were gonna have to buy at least two

Its a good point but if he believes he has the rite to ask for more now it says he is startng to think he's the bollocks rather than realising he has a long way to go and needs to really put some effort in.

Someone sweet on Faddy....... ;)

No I dont fancy him just when I worked at the club last yeah he was really really lovely and i know that isnt an arguement for whether we should keep a player. But I do know hes one of our lowest paid players so his demands would probably only bring him up to other players standards and if hes been playin regular first team football then surely thats only fair

Thats fair Claire (wow am a poet & didnt no it) Though 20k a week + is amply fair for a player of his standard.

Weve been held to ransom for way to long by others ; hence some of us older schemers getting aggitated when players start playing hard ball over money........ :D:D:D

Thats fair Claire (wow am a  poet & didnt no it) Though 20k a week + is  amply fair for a player of his standard.

Weve been held to ransom for way to long by others ; hence some of us older schemers getting aggitated when players start playing hard ball over money........ :D   :D   :D

A very good poet!!!

And i will be very very suprised if hes asking for 20k