IGNORED

Phill Neville

On why he believes moving from Manure to the Toffees was the right move!

"I'd always been a red but now I class myself as a blue and as an Evertonian.

“Somebody asked me the other day if I feel I belong here and I really do feel a part of this club. The fans make you feel a part of it.

“From the outside looking in, they look good fans but when you actually play for the club, you realise they're a special kind of people and a special kind of football fan.

“The away support we've enjoyed this season has been unbelievable and the home support's magnificent too. We fill our stadium every week - Everton is a real football club with passionate people.

:D

Guest fozzie22

All neville has done is shown the kind of form that made him a sub at the mancs for so long.

Average at best,nothing more.

the one thing i ask for from any player is to give 100%, if your not the best player fair enough, but if you try ill give you your dues. and Phil Neville has shown commitment and 100% at every opportunity, i was gutted when we first signed him (and in the anfield darby!) but i think he has become a very valuable member of our squad, and i believe our midfield misses him when hes not there

I don't see how you can knock the lad. He has played all over the park and done a good job wherever he has played ( escpecially at CB against Chelsea) he may not be the greatest but he will give his all in that blue shirt and thats all you can ever ask. I go home and away and he has been consistantly one of our best players but thats not good enough for some people on this forum i know.

I don't see how you can knock the lad. He has played all over the park and done a good job wherever he has played ( escpecially at CB against Chelsea) he may not be the greatest but he will give his all in that blue shirt and thats all you can ever ask. I go home and away and he has been consistantly one of our best players but thats not good enough for some people on this forum i know.

i think i can honestly say ive seen him play a handful at most good games, otehr than that hes versatile but hes been crap.... i think its hard to pick many Everton players with 'good' performances over like 6/7 games .... arteta absolutely walked it for our best player this year ... and tbh i think the only players i can think of tht have had mayb that many 'good;' games are osman and maybe hibbert , but tht doesnt mean i like hibbert, hes a decent player, good defensively, but he cant go forward. if u look at valente when he plays, u can tell why he played ofr a decent team and is an international and why he has medals .... cant say tabout any1 else in our team

if a pay cut wins you over lad, then i guess your easily pleased! im not exactly the hardest to please, but anythin less than 100% effort will not do for me! a pay cut just shows me he's not JUST in it for the money, and he quite fancies havin a game once a week

I would have told Sven to stuff it.

He takes Reo-Coker above him.

Young gets injured and he brings in Dawson ( a Centre back) to cover him when Neville has played left and right back this season.

If Neville was playng for UTD he oukd have been picked.

Andrew Johnson will not join us cos he knows that his England days will be over if he does.