IGNORED

Summer Requirements -- Merged

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Stefane M'Bia?

Neville's legs won't last forever and MBIA is a great defensive mid, very aggressive and composed.

Fellaini pushing forward with MBIA being the cover would work in my opinion. And if we get him now, Nevs can go back to RB! :P

People keep talking about moving Neville to right back but to be honest.... hes not the most dynamic player we have is he, his passing is just as bad as Hibberts and getting forward is just a no no.... keep him in the middle... save the money (for now) thats where Ive seen him perform best anyway. Plus I allways think its best to have your captain in the middle of the park....

just has a better feel of the game playing there...

Just bench Hibbert & Osman.... keep Jacobson and get a replacement in to play on the right side of midfield......

Let me try that post again...

I can't see Mountinho coming.

How do you shoe-horn Cahill and Fellani in there as well?

Howard

Neville Jags Lescott Baines

D.Mid

Arteta Screech Peanuts

Cahill

Yak

There is no room for a Mountinho in there or anything like that. I can't see how we could fit Mountinho, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill and Peanuts n the same side?

M'Bia looks the obvious choice for defensive mid.

Howard

D.Mid

Arteta Screech Peanuts

Cahill

Yak

There is no room for a Mountinho in there or anything like that. I can't see how we could fit Mountinho, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill and Peanuts n the same side?

I agree with you, except I think Neville and Rodwell can cover for the defensive midfield position, and a New right back is needed.

We have good players on all our centre positions, we need to invest in the flank positions

Howard

D.Mid

Arteta Screech Peanuts

Cahill

Yak

I agree that a defensive mid is probably the priority over mout-man. But if things go like they did last season, cahill is progressively being replaced by Mo. So actually the 1st team may end up lookin like this...

Howard

M'bia (for example)

Arteta Moutinho Peanuts

Screech

Yak

Cahill would be used as super impact sub, which wouldnt bother me too much, as he usually scores in the last 20 anyway :P

Edited by tenaciousj

Howard

M'bia (for example)

Arteta Moutinho Peanuts

Screech

Yak

I only put him there, because i should have made the point that they can be interchanged...if need be

Arteta Mout Nuts

Nuts Arteta Mout

Mout Arteta Nuts

Arteta Nuts Mout

Nuts Mout Arteta

Mout Nuts Arteta

Imagin them changin every 15 mins? That would fuck defenses up, man!! :lol:

I believe we need squad players fault me if I am wrong but, I would like to see a few cheap ones coming in:

Kevin Davies

Kevin Doyle

Stephen Hunt

Darren Fletcher (probably would'nt settle to be just a 'squad player')

Morten Gamst Pedersen (same as Fletch)

James McFadden

+ a few decent ones - M'Bia, Moutinho, Naughton

I know we are not made of money and probably won't do anything like this but..

Finally, I know it would never happen but I would love to see Aaron Lennon at the club and Theo Walcott (speedy wings they would make, try peanuts and mikel in the middle :P)

Edited by Heather_6

I believe we need squad players fault me if I am wrong but, I would like to see a few cheap ones coming in:

Kevin Davies

Kevin Doyle

Stephen Hunt

Darren Fletcher (probably would'nt settle to be just a 'squad player')

Morten Gamst Pedersen (same as Fletch)

James McFadden

+ a few decent ones - M'Bia, Moutinho, Naughton

I know we are not made of money and probably won't do anything like this but..

Finally, I know it would never happen but I would love to see Aaron Lennon at the club and Theo Walcott (speedy wings they would make, try peanuts and mikel in the middle :P)

Would be a great signing and i think he fit in perfetly into the squad. However he's signed a long-term deal. Last summer was our chance to sign him. He'll stay at United for at least 1 more year, probably longer.

The formations talked about 4 1 3 1 1 is not how we play. we play eiher 44 1 1 or maybe if you were being detailed 4 2 3 1.

4231 is our best formation as it allows us to utailse our best players in the area we do damage.

Hibbo Jags J-Lo Baines

Arteta Felli

RW Cahill Peanut

Yak

If we get Mbia surely it means that he will be competition for felli rodwell in the DM role and also allow felli to be competition in the cahill role.

Therefore I would say RW is our priority I also think ossie should be considered competition for arteta as I think that is his best role.

Would be a great signing and i think he fit in perfetly into the squad. However he's signed a long-term deal. Last summer was our chance to sign him. He'll stay at United for at least 1 more year, probably longer.

Yep, was pleased when the rumours of us buying him surfaced (£5m I think). Think that was our only chance, except for when he is "too old" for United.

See, I am blind, or is he jussst not good enough for united?

hes been one of their better players this year imo

one of them players that just fades into the back ground, not spectacular, but doesnt often make mistakes.

he would walk into our team.

i was gutted when we were linked to him last year, but im gutted we never got him now.

i think the champions league final would have been a game for him

Moyes will be back at work following his holiday this week and anxious to reinforce a team that also reached the FA Cup Final last month. (The Mirror)

Finger's crossed for a bit of Moysie action this week... (as I won't be getting any form the missus!)