IGNORED

Good Signs For The Future

will

i havnt been a fan of fellaini this year but he was easily our best player on saturday and i think he will play a key role in next years lineup

the transfer of michal owen looks imminat too, him and the yak would be great upfront together and with vaughan and anichibe pushing for a place the forward position looks good for next year

just sign montinho and a new right back and next season could be our most succesful in the premier league.

Want to know a good sign?

We could have so easily finished 4th this year.

If we put 10 men behind the ball in the final minute of the Villa game, there's 1 point.

If we defended better against Arsenal in the 90th minute, that's is 3 points for us and minus three for Arsenal's end position.

If we shut down Newcastle and never let them come back to bring it to 2-2, that's another 3 points.

We could have so been challenging Arsenal's 4th position, but guess what? We didn't.

Want to the good sign?

Next season, we're not going to let the bullshit happen, I can assure you.

i havnt been a fan of fellaini this year but he was easily our best player on saturday and i think he will play a key role in next years lineup

the transfer of michal owen looks imminat too, him and the yak would be great upfront together and with vaughan and anichibe pushing for a place the forward position looks good for next year

just sign montinho and a new right back and next season could be our most succesful in the premier league.

I would like to think the same mate but we have to be realistic that the chances of signing players like Moutinho are slim to none as we wont have that kind of money to throw on one player and there is no guarantee that he would make us that much better anyway coupled with the fact clubs around us will spend more money then us which i know is no dead cert of them becoming better teams but the chances are it will make it much tougher for us to keep pushing one.