IGNORED

Howard, Yobo, And Jags Have All Signed

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

Yep , as I posted in another thread , Moyes has said we aren't selling this summer .

He hasn't told me this personally though , so I'll stick with the announcement as a possible mind game for potential purchasers . Should he ring me up and tell me different , you'll all be the first to know . :P

Lescotts name came into the spotlight because he was scoring goals , and defending well .

Without wanting to turn this into another Lescott debate , I'll still point out that his goal scoring has stopped , and his defending has been patchy . Possibly because Baines is now the attacking left back .

1 good season and one mediocre one . Hibberts side has had much more to deal with over the course of the season , so what does that say about our right midfield ?

Can we replace him ? Easily with the right money .

Do we want to ? Well I'd prefer for the speculation to stop , and for the lad to get his head down .

At the end of the day , he's not Rooney , and neither is Arteta . Both have their price .

Edited by efctaxi