Subs

Howard

Arbeola

Skyrtl

Mascherano

Cahill

Arteta

Benayoun

Can't really argue with any of that (apart from the lack of strikers on the bench) :) .

right so no point in putting lescott there ...

anyway, I fully agree with the team they chose.. would be a formidable side, but not too sure if it beats the city of manchester team.

Man u plus Robiniho would be the team.

Arteta should be in there at least ahead of Dirk Kuyt and probably Fellaini. Once Arteta moved into the middle our season transformed, Kuyt is just a willing workhorse and not in the same league as a footballer. Until his last couple of excellent months I didn't think Pienaar even did that much to be honest.

Arteta should be in there at least ahead of Dirk Kuyt and probably Fellaini. Once Arteta moved into the middle our season transformed, Kuyt is just a willing workhorse and not in the same league as a footballer. Until his last couple of excellent months I didn't think Pienaar even did that much to be honest.

TBH I've been really impressed with Kuyt this season and I think he deserves his place in that team. He's adapted very well to play on the right wing considering he's always played as a centre forward. He's scored goals and made assists, and done so all season. Definatly deserves his place in the squad.

Guest efctaxi
TBH I've been really impressed with Kuyt this season and I think he deserves his place in that team. He's adapted very well to play on the right wing considering he's always played as a centre forward. He's scored goals and made assists, and done so all season. Definatly deserves his place in the squad.

I'd have Kuyt here any day of the week .