IGNORED

If I Were Davie Moyes...

As the long hard transfer window roll's along loads of people will put out some interesting line-ups with our potential new signings. I thought it'd be cool to have a thread for all the FM fans to have a little play with line-ups - realistic and ridiculous. Say who you would buy and sell and put a team out for the 1st game of the season...

..................Howard.................

Nev ©...Yobo...Lescott...Baines

...................M'Bia...................

Bentley...Fellaini..Cahill...Pienaar

...................Yakubu..................

subs: (from) nash, jacobsen, naughton, mancienne, rodwell, davis, ledley, gosling, vaughan, saha, baxter

injured: arteta, jags

ins: m'bia - £4m

bentley - £10m

naughton - £3m + hibbo

ledley - £3.5

mancienne - loan

davis - free

outs: hibbo - part exch

anichebe - loan

valente/ vdm - released

Net spend = £20.5m

Guest efctaxi

................................ ......Jesus .................( he saves everything )............................................

.......Pacquiao ........ Obama ......... Scrooge ......... Mary Whitehouse ( nothing got past her )

.......................................... Mr T .........................................................

.......Speedy Gonzalez .....................Godzilla..........................................Road Runner

..............Dick Dastardly ...................Ben Dover ( Apparantly a great shooter )

1.Howard

2.Neville 4.Jagielka 5.Lescott 3.Baines

6.Moutinihio 10.Arteta 11.Pioneer

8.felliani 7.Cahill

9.Yakubu

Subs: Rodwell,Gosling,Yobo,Naughton,Ledley,Saha,Nash,Osman,Hibbert,Baxter,Vaughan,Jaco

bsen

Obviously Micky and the jags probably wont be there but that team would be my ideal team.

Ins; Moutinihio,Naughton and Ledley total fees 20 million.

Outs; Victor 4/5 million

1.Howard

8.felliani 7.Cahill

9.Yakubu

Subs: Rodwell,Gosling,Yobo,Naughton,Ledley,Saha,Nash,Osman,Hibbert,Baxter,Vaughan,Jaco

bsen

Obviously Micky and the jags probably wont be there but that team would be my ideal team.

Outs; Victor 4/5 million

That's exactly what I would have written If you hadn't done so first. Excellent team. Hope we can get it.

................................ ......Jesus .................( he saves everything )............................................

.......Pacquiao ........ Obama ......... Scrooge ......... Mary Whitehouse ( nothing got past her )

.......................................... Mr T .........................................................

.......Speedy Gonzalez .....................Godzilla..........................................Road Runner

..............Dick Dastardly ...................Ben Dover ( Apparantly a great shooter )

:P:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1.Howard

8.felliani 7.Cahill

9.Yakubu

bsen

Outs; Victor 4/5 million

We buyin stereos now? Add a little music to the team sheet ;):lol:

Guest efctaxi
Ins:

L Cana - £8mill???/J Moutinho - £12mill???

Adam Johnson - £6mill???

G Johnson - £10mill???

Owen - Free (bench warmer)

Outs:

Anichebe - £3mill

£33 mill net spend ?

Stop trying to nick Darks limelight :lol:

£33 mill net spend ?

Stop trying to nick Darks limelight :lol:

How much would it cost for your suggested line-up?!

Plus moyes would have to go... Adolf Hitler would be the only man fit to manage that team! (Yoda assistant manager!)

If i were Davey Moyes...hmm <_< ....i think i'd do a joker and rob the Royal Bank of England and then go out with my little football shoppin list and actually buy players :) maybe spend a penny here or there.

If i was comfortably wealthy as a result, i would buy Moutinho, Elia, Veloso, Naughton, Bentley (Back-up ;)) and Ochoa.

then as a little prezzy i would buy Taxi a villa, with a bus stop outside thats within walkin distance of the town :lol: or maybe a new cab...then i may give Dark some money coz he would do wonders and go on a rite rowt, aaron n romey mite get some to go towards ale, so they can entertain people with the longest thread in Crayola Corner and then sporting4eva will get some as compensasion for stealing his teams wicked young players....oooh and then i'd dye my hair...blue!! get in son!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by tenaciousj

didn't know where to bring this up, so i chose here. if i were david moyes, i would fill our most needed position, right midfield, with the free transfer of pennant. hes got pace and he can serve the ball very well. thats all we need. i know he can be a bit of a prick and such, but i think if it doesn't work out in the long run, we could still sell him for a bit of cash later. although he is a risk, i think the reward outweighs it.

GK - Howard

DR - Naughton

CB - Lescott, Jags

LB - Baines

LM - Pienarr

RM - Bentley

CM - Arteta

CM - Moutinho

AM - Park Ji Sung / Cahill

ST - Yakubu

How havent you been impressed with fellaini? he deserves that center midfield role imo on how he's improved since he come. even if you were talking about football manager i think he's a good player on that aswell.

How havent you been impressed with fellaini? he deserves that center midfield role imo on how he's improved since he come. even if you were talking about football manager i think he's a good player on that aswell.

He wouldn't get into aaron's centre midfield ahead of arteta, cahill, moutinho and ji sung (although I'd have him out wide!) - if only! He'd be fantastic back-up though, coming in when cahill needs a rest!