IGNORED

What Is Pienaar's Value?

With talk of Atletico Madrid interested in pienaar, it made me wonder what we would sell him for? He said he would like to play in spain and champions league one day. Towards the end of the season I thought he stepped his game up dramatically having to be the creative force w/ arteta out. I would love to keep hold of him, but I think his value may be at it's peak now. Atletico Madrid is in champions league and in spain, so what do you think we would let him go for?

Well i think he is worth more than 6m, name me another player who has such an energy level, he attacks down the wing, he defends all over the park, He never stands still always wanting the ball, or moving to a position where he can get the ball, all that energy and he can also play nice football as well.

You would be hard pushed to find another in the entire league with the energy level of the little Dynamo.

6m :o your havin a larf, it would cost you 6 million for Hunt, Brunt, Carlos Edwards and the like, i know who i would rather have. :)

Guest efctaxi

This would be easier to answer this time next year .

He has the potential to become a very sought after player , but he isn't the finished article just yet .

It would be interesting to see which is his best wing .

His displays have been very attractive since Arteta was injured , and he is starting to gain recognition .

Value at the moment ?

8-10 and climbing :)

This would be easier to answer this time next year .

He has the potential to become a very sought after player , but he isn't the finished article just yet .

It would be interesting to see which is his best wing .

His displays have been very attractive since Arteta was injured , and he is starting to gain recognition .

Value at the moment ?

8-10 and climbing :)

Taxi, did you used to be an estate agent? :P

"i'd put this player on the market, based on ______, for...."

Edited by tenaciousj

we would be "expected" to sell for £6m-£8m otherwise teams would say thanks but no thanks. In realism it would be daft, a player that can operate on the left flank who has a good understanding with Baines - why sell? He is far better than downing who is rated £12m?! Just sign him up for 5 years and be done with it. Great player, great attitude, unfashionable at the moment - his true value is £12-£15m imo.

Well i think he is worth more than 6m, name me another player who has such an energy level, he attacks down the wing, he defends all over the park, He never stands still always wanting the ball, or moving to a position where he can get the ball, all that energy and he can also play nice football as well.

You would be hard pushed to find another in the entire league with the energy level of the little Dynamo.

6m :o your havin a larf, it would cost you 6 million for Hunt, Brunt, Carlos Edwards and the like, i know who i would rather have. :)

Tevez only player i can think of

Have to agree entirely there Bill. If we where to sell, the fact that any player has just had or going through a great spell is what hikes up prices. Do you think if he was playing crap then anyone would want him, on that basis I reckon 8-11 Million would be a decent asking price, personally though I would rather see the little fella putting on the Blue of Everton again next year.

Pienaar is worth what people are willing to pay for him.If he said today he DIDN'T want to play for Everton, then yes minimum £6million, but for how he played the final third of this season, some could be willing to pay a few more million than that.

I hope he signs for at least another three years.

Everton are not a selling club (I am assured) so if someone wants to by one of our guys, let's just see how much they want to buy them. Put a silly price on them and if they go for that well and fine. If they don't go for that we still have a good player on the books.

Slap £18 - £20 million on Pienaar and lets see how much comes back on offer. :lol: I bet it is at least £10 million... if offers come at all. <_< If someone like Man Citeh came calling, they may just be stupid enough to pay without thinking. :whistle:

IMO this entire business surrounding Pienaar stinks, thesae rumours that have surfaced about this and that club wanting him have in my mind been put there by his agent in order to get the club to increase his contract, called me old fashioned but I don't like to see that type of dealing at EFC.

His value will be between £8/10 mil and if we needed to raise money would be worth accepting although I do believe DM will increase his contract and he will not go anywhere <_<

Guest efctaxi

His price is possibly less as he is an African Nations player , so take a quid off my previous valuation . :)

Yes , Drogba is too etc , but everytime I hear us wanting to sign an African international , this is the first thing that puts me off .

He brings in a lot of media recognition from South Africa. He is the face of football for Adidas down there.

Pienaar-120x600.gif

728x90-thepienaar.gif

Awesome! I knew he was one of their better players, never know he was like their 'messi' lol so thats:

Timmy - The face of Ozzy Football

Howard - The face of US Football

Pienaar - The face of South African Football

Fellaini - The face of Belgium Football

Rodwell - The future face of England ;)

Yakubu - The face of Nigerian McDonalds ..... RONALD McKUBU