Sign in to follow this  
eddie blue

Castillo And Jacobsen

Should we sign both of them?thought we would have found out by now. i know they are away with there countries maybe thats the reason for the delay. would defo keep jacobsen,but not sure of castillo think he is a decent player extend his loan for another year if possible, could be a good solution

Same feelings here. If Castillio was free I may consider keeping him on becasue his massive legs and his apparent disdain for wearing socks or shin pads properly make me laugh.

I'd keep Jacobson on whatever, i think he has something to offer to us and its only a case of renegotiating his contract.

keep jacobsen deffo and id keep castillo for the extra numbers if we can get him loan for another year. maybe permanent for a very small fee but it would have to be small. decent shot on him and one of few players that would have a pop from 30 yards

If Castillio was free I may consider keeping him on becasue his massive legs and his apparent disdain for wearing socks or shin pads properly make me laugh.

OMG, haha, thats reason to keep player, got me really laughing :lol:

yeh jacobsen has done well for us in the few appearences hes made and imo he should have started in the Cup final.

castillo hasnt done much to warrant a full contract but if we can get him on a free (doubt it) or another years loan then id keep him for numbers