IGNORED

Vdm, Castillo, Valente, Kissock Gone.

MikeO

http://evertonfc.com/news/archive/valente-...llo-depart.html

John Irving, Scott Spencer, Eunan O'Kane, Cory Sinnott, Thomas McCready, Luke Powell, Michael Jensen and Daniel Redmond also released.

Big things were expected from Kissock and Spencer (and Irving). Shame. Wonder if we'll end up spending millions to buy any of them back one day?

Tough on the young lads, good luck to them.

Unfortunate for some of them, but also expected for some. So my arcade game scores are safe :) If you remember Mike i said before the season began i would delete all my high scores if VDM made 5 starts in the season, I dont think he made one did he. ??? Bye Bye Andy.

Castillo out, Mbia in I hope.

Also, wasn't Valente going to spend his final days as a coach? Shame really.

About the youngsters, Kissock and mayyybe O'Kane to an extent were the only of the released which could cut it in the prem eventually, the others were league 1 and championship. Still, why release Kissock and O Kane and a possible top championship defender like Irving?

And about Andy, I predict 25 goals in 30 appearances for Blackburn and they finish 4th :lol: Ronaldo gone? Meh. The Premier League has Van Der Meyde.

Edited by `Moe Joe.

lost hope for kissock when it was only stanley that wanted him on loan. for the reserves him and irving (two time reserve player of the year i believe) were head and shoulders above most. guess its just one step too far.

valente put in a good couple of years, would have loved to have him here in his prime!

nuff said about VDM

• 2 months later...

He's a player I really thought would break into the first-team.

Seemed to be the other one (after Rodwell) who was a dead cert. True Blue still by the sound of it so I hope he has a great career....we'll probably end up buying him back for £7m in three years time :lol: .

Just a shame he never got on the pitch for us.

"I wasn't Moyes' type of player he doesn't have many flamboyant players in his side."

I feel for Kissock, though he wasn't the biggest in stature his potential was there to be built on. But his quote is again one of Moyes failings as a manager, his inability to handle/play fair players. And before people start screaming Arteta and Pienaar, he played both out of position for a long while which nullified their talents.

"I wasn't Moyes' type of player he doesn't have many flamboyant players in his side."

I feel for Kissock, though he wasn't the biggest in stature his potential was there to be built on. But his quote is again one of Moyes failings as a manager, his inability to handle/play fair players. And before people start screaming Arteta and Pienaar, he played both out of position for a long while which nullified their talents.

I complelty disagree with your sentiments here. You are stating Kissock didn't hit it of with us because he's aflair player and Moyes cant handle him. Thats not the reason why he isn't playing for us now. It's because he is not good enough. Thats why is now playing for Hamilton.

We don't have many "flair" players in the team beacuse they are often luxery players and we barely have enough money to buy squad players let alone a luxery flair player.

I can't see really how you can turn around this thread to be anti-moyes.

I complelty disagree with your sentiments here. You are stating Kissock didn't hit it of with us because he's aflair player and Moyes cant handle him. Thats not the reason why he isn't playing for us now. It's because he is not good enough. Thats why is now playing for Hamilton.

We don't have many "flair" players in the team beacuse they are often luxery players and we barely have enough money to buy squad players let alone a luxery flair player.

I can't see really how you can turn around this thread to be anti-moyes.

I'm not turning it around to an anti-Moyes thread, how many times do I have to say Moyes is one of the lynch-pins to success for the club? But neither am I oblivious to his failings, and his general dislike to creative players is one of them. Kissock may not have been good enough now, but maybe that's in part due to the lack of faith shown in him? Can't improve when you're not playing at the desired level lad, ask Baines about his game before he got his break due to the suspension of Lescott.

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

he wasnt good enough, or he would still be here. its that simple.

i was always a big fan of his for the reserves, but he hasnt grown physically big enough in the last few years, size and strength can often be the make or break for a young player.

i hope he has a good career, and i hope he can put the disappointment behind him.

he wasnt good enough, or he would still be here. its that simple.

i was always a big fan of his for the reserves, but he hasnt grown physically big enough in the last few years, size and strength can often be the make or break for a young player.

i hope he has a good career, and i hope he can put the disappointment behind him.

Osman?