Sign in to follow this  
Heather_6

Li Tie

ive just walked past a guy selling the local papers in sheffield and the headline on the back is 'BLADES SWOOP FOR Everton MEGASTAR' so I bought one panicing thinkin it was arteta or someone only to find it was li bloody tie!!!!!

ive just walked past a guy selling the local papers in sheffield and the headline on the back is 'BLADES SWOOP FOR Everton MEGASTAR' so I bought one panicing thinkin it was arteta or someone only to find it was li bloody tie!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

excuse me a minute

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There i'm ok now.

lol he wasn't the best player, made some good crunching tackles and that was about it! but not good ebough, looks like he will be going to Sheff Utd and thats means we will see him and play againts us! Brought the Business from China i supose!

:lol::lol::lol:

If thats what they call MEGASTAR what does that make the rest of the team

Ola    0
in a way he is a megastar, huge in china, n theyve not exactly got a small population...but i see what u mean lol

me thinks that the li tie deal was done for commercial relations with are sponcers. ;)

Didnt Li Tie come with that Weifang fella or whatever his name was, but we got rid of him more or less straight away?

Yeah he got off the plane and kicked a coke can in the car park and missed, after driving him around the block we put him on a plane straight back to china

In the one season when we didnt own him he was ok didn't set the world alight and couldn't shoot for shit but he wasn't a bad player he was a tidy footballer who could play a decent pass I reckon he must have had q a few assists in that first season. After he signed for us he became crocked and has been unfit ever since really. But loads of you are saying he is shite etc I never thought he was that bad just an average player. I mean season before last Carsley played well but before that he was pretty shite. I'm not Tie's hugest fan but just cos he was crocked doesn't mean he was totally shite I mean we have lots of other average players no worse than tie Carsley Naysmith Pistone Davies :(

Pat    2

Unfair, he was tidy @ worst. Very unlucky with Injuries.

Many of you laff & treat with contempt, Your call & perogative.

Others would agree we have seen much worse in the blue shirt in recent years.