IGNORED

Jo Signed On Loan!

cols

Guest efctaxi

Moyes obviously has plans of his own which he isn't letting out of the bag .

I can't think of a more frustrated fan base than that of Everton during a closed season transfer window . :mellow:

Moyes obviously has plans of his own which he isn't letting out of the bag .

I can't think of a more frustrated fan base than that of Everton during a closed season transfer window . :mellow:

Lets hope his plans can actually come to fruition and he isn't working with his hands tied behind his back!

• 2 weeks later...
That'd be good news and hopefully put to bed the Owen rumours.

Good news.......why ??? Jo is a bag of shite........we made him look good,would rather have Anichebe at least he can run and is more powerful.........Good news !! Jeez this is Everton we are talkin about here "Nil satis nisi optimum"

Good news.......why ??? Jo is a bag of shite........we made him look good,would rather have Anichebe at least he can run and is more powerful.........Good news !! Jeez this is Everton we are talkin about here "Nil satis nisi optimum"

I'd like him here. He did a job for us and was improving, the same can not be said of Vic who has barely improved over the few years he has been playing for us.

I'd love Jo here on loan. Would be the perfect solution. Already knows the squad, the management, the club so will take less time to bed in. Yes please.

Did you seriously just mention Anichebe and Nil Satis Nisi Optimum in the same sentence? :huh:

Yeh i did....... you seem to forget that Anichebe came through the ranks and cost fuck all !

He was begged to join the England U21`s and opted for Nigeria (best chioce considerin England are shite).

He was great in Europe 2 seasons ago,even if it was coming of the bench,he would scare the shit out of everyone with his raw power.

The only time Jo scared someone was when he took his headband off !!

So while I have to admit he is not the finished article,he cost us fuck all,is a kid,and will get better

So Jo dont bother,your not good enough for City so why should you be good enough for the 5th best team in the country.

Oh dear, Anichebe is shite he's had years to improve and has scored a handful of goals yes in Europe they where vital but other then that he is a waste of space time and money on the other hand Jo was improving the manager and players seemed to like him and he took to our style very quickly and im sure given time would improve whereas Anichebe wont and has not!

jo on loan would cost us fuck all aswell mate :P

and bolster the numbers! as ive made it known im a big fan of anichebe but if we can get a player like jo on loan for a season then crack on! scored a fair few goals in not that many games for us and would be ideal if we wasnt payin for him!

Yeh i did....... you seem to forget that Anichebe came through the ranks and cost fuck all !

He was begged to join the England U21`s and opted for Nigeria (best chioce considerin England are shite).

He was great in Europe 2 seasons ago,even if it was coming of the bench,he would scare the shit out of everyone with his raw power.

So while I have to admit he is not the finished article,he cost us fuck all,is a kid,and will get better

So Jo dont bother,your not good enough for City so why should you be good enough for the 5th best team in the country.

I haven't forgotten he cost us fuck. Frankly, I'd be alarmed if we'd actually paid money for shite like Anichebe.

The argument of he cost us fuck all isn't exactly in correlation with Nil Satis Nisi Optimum is it? It's settling for less ability because it didn't cost us anything.

Oh dear, Anichebe is shite he's had years to improve and has scored a handful of goals yes in Europe they where vital but other then that he is a waste of space time and money on the other hand Jo was improving the manager and players seemed to like him and he took to our style very quickly and im sure given time would improve whereas Anichebe wont and has not!

So your prepared to take City`s shite too !!! Oh dear !!

Tell you what lets go for Benjani too, some people are easily pleased and have short memories.

I haven't forgotten he cost us fuck. Frankly, I'd be alarmed if we'd actually paid money for shite like Anichebe.

The argument of he cost us fuck all isn't exactly in correlation with Nil Satis Nisi Optimum is it? It's settling for less ability because it didn't cost us anything.

The argument is he came through the ranks and is only a kid,bet your a fan of Osman ,Hibbert and Vaughny too.

So if your questionin my thinkin on "nothin but the best is good enough" I think you may need to lower your expectations a bit from Jo !!!! bit out of our league matey :D

Jo scored 5 goals in 12 games, just off the benchmark for a 'good' striker (1 in 2)

That people are actually considering anichebe to be on par with that is baffling.

Anichebe any day !!!

Edited by StevO

The thing is he is a strong lad but spends more time on his arse then putting his stregth to good use, He did come through the ranks but we still pay the lad a very handsome wage which he has done very little to justify.

He is 21 and Jo is 22 so when you mention Vic as a kid he's for one an adult and two one year older then Jo, If you compare the two its a very one sided race to be honest Anichebe has had 3 years in the senior squad and has done fuck all except score 6 goals in nearly 70 appearances regardless of age that is a poor return and Jo has netted 5 in 12 in his first spell at a new club nearly half of Vics record in a fraction of the games. He has pace has a better touch is far more skillful and can play a decent through ball and his movement is not bad, Anichebe is a useless lump.

I dont know where you get the idea England u21 begged him to play for them? they asked him which nationality he wanted to play for and he opted for Nigeria and why because he could play for their senior squad rather then our U21's because he would never get a shot at our senior squad and he would have known that its pretty obvious why he chose them. I also dont think our U21's are shite either got the the final and put in some great displays wheras Nigeria are ranked 30th in the world and are not even the best team in Africa and will never win fuckall.

Edited by EFC-Paul

The argument is he came through the ranks and is only a kid,bet your a fan of Osman ,Hibbert and Vaughny too.

So if your questionin my thinkin on "nothin but the best is good enough" I think you may need to lower your expectations a bit from Jo !!!! bit out of league matey :D

I like Vaughan, and to some extent Osman. He did come through the ranks and he is only a kid, but he's a shit kid who came through the ranks.

How can you possibly favour a striker a doesn't score goals over a striker that does score goals? After all, the role of a striker is to score goals, otherwise he's a bit of a waste of space. Exactly what Anichebe is. If we could get a £1million for him I'd take him to that club myself.

The thing is he is a strong lad but spends more time on his arse then putting his stregth to good use, He did come through the ranks but we still pay the lad a very handsome wage which he has done very little to justify.

He is 21 and Jo is 22 you compare the two and its a very one sided race to be honest Anichebe has had 3 years in the senior squad and has done fuck all except score 6 goals in nearly 70 appearances regardless of age that is a poor return.

I dont know where you get the idea England u21 begged him to play for them? they asked him which nationality he wanted to play for and he opted for Nigeria and why because he could play for their senior squad rather then our U21's because he would never get a shot at our senior squad and he would have known that its pretty obvious why he chose them. I also dont think our U21's are shite either got the the final and put in some great displays wheras Nigeria are ranked 30th in the world and are not even the best team in Africa and will never win fuckall.

Land of hope and glory and all that shite.......couldnt give a flyin fuck about the cockney national side ,just mentioned the fact that they tried to persuade him even after he made it obvious he didnt want to play for the cockneys.....the discussion is about Anichebe and Jo and in my opinion I would have Victor any day of the week.

No doubt we will get City`s shite on loan again and maybe part of the lescott deal.But we can carry on this little debate as the season unfolds and I think Jo (if he does come,hope he fucks off) will show how shite he is,especially against decent sides not your Boltons or Wigans of this world :lol: