IGNORED

Jo Signed On Loan!

cols

Land of hope and glory and all that shite.......couldnt give a flyin fuck about the cockney national side ,just mentioned the fact that they tried to persuade him even after he made it obvious he didnt want to play for the cockneys.....the discussion is about Anichebe and Jo and in my opinion I would have Victor any day of the week.

No doubt we will get City`s shite on loan again and maybe part of the lescott deal.But we can carry on this little debate as the season unfolds and I think Jo (if he does come,hope he fucks off) will show how shite he is,especially against decent sides not your Boltons or Wigans of this world :lol:

At least Jo will get the opportunity to be playing in those games for us, whereas Anichebe will be struggling to make the bench for us, but hopefully he'll have fucked off to another club.

I like Vaughan, and to some extent Osman. He did come through the ranks and he is only a kid, but he's a shit kid who came through the ranks.

How can you possibly favour a striker a doesn't score goals over a striker that does score goals? After all, the role of a striker is to score goals, otherwise he's a bit of a waste of space. Exactly what Anichebe is. If we could get a £1million for him I'd take him to that club myself.

Like I said in my previous post lets see how the season unfolds

To see you obviously pleased with todays Echo does make me wonder what you would be like if we actually signed a good player :lol:

""oh well if we cant get the best any shite will do"

Land of hope and glory and all that shite.......couldnt give a flyin fuck about the cockney national side ,just mentioned the fact that they tried to persuade him even after he made it obvious he didnt want to play for the cockneys.....the discussion is about Anichebe and Jo and in my opinion I would have Victor any day of the week.

No doubt we will get City`s shite on loan again and maybe part of the lescott deal.But we can carry on this little debate as the season unfolds and I think Jo (if he does come,hope he fucks off) will show how shite he is,especially against decent sides not your Boltons or Wigans of this world :lol:

Mate i dont like to sound like im insulting you but your off your rocker what has land of hope and all that shite got to do with the fact that Anichebe obviously chose Nigeria because they are not as good as England and he would not get in the senior England squad in a million years!

Your basing your opinion and view on that Jo will be shite this season and will see that now he put in some good performances for us whilst on loan and scored a few goals wheras Anichebe has been shite since 2006 so based on what you are saying and going by your own valuations i cant see how you can rate a player who's done fuckall in three years to a player that has had very little time with a new squad and scored half the amount the other has in 70 games? and any shite wont do thats one of the reasons i think most Evertonians dont wont Vic with us anymore because we are carring a 13 stone bag of shit around with us.

The best thing to do is to see how he plays for Hull as im sure he wont be wearing and Everton shirt next season and if he's as good as the very few think.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Like I said in my previous post lets see how the season unfolds

To see you obviously pleased with todays Echo does make me wonder what you would be like if we actually signed a good player :lol:

""oh well if we cant get the best any shite will do"

:rolleyes:

Any shite will do? I thought that was you by accepting Anichebe because "at least he can run" and he came through our ranks.

Agree to disagree, I can't be bothered going round in circles.

Dump your City misconceptions at the door. He's not shite. He cost them 18m or whatever for a reason. But when you're up against competition from your RSC's, Eto'o's, Tevez's of this world then its understandable to look elsewhere.

And at the Bolton/Wigan jibe, I'd be well happy to get a player for free on loan, who won't cost us a thing, who can back-up Yakubu and will score against the bottom 10 of the league. What's wrong with that? Better than having anichebe who'll do fuck all except score against Europa League teams who are nowhere near Bolton/Wigan's standards.

No offence mate but you're fucking delusional.

I suppose you have his name on your shirt too...........lordy lordy :rolleyes:

Dump your City misconceptions at the door. He's not shite. He cost them 18m or whatever for a reason. But when you're up against competition from your RSC's, Eto'o's, Tevez's of this world then its understandable to look elsewhere.

And at the Bolton/Wigan jibe, I'd be well happy to get a player for free on loan, who won't cost us a thing, who can back-up Yakubu and will score against the bottom 10 of the league. What's wrong with that? Better than having anichebe who'll do fuck all except score against Europa League teams who are nowhere near Bolton/Wigan's standards.

Eto`s of this world do you know somethin we dont,think you should check out todays reports.

So just because City have some money we should take their cast offs.....they obviously rate him to spend how much on no neck Bellamy 10,12 15 mill cant remember,I suppose you would take him Benjani and Mark Hughes too if they cost fuck all

We dont need Jo he is fuckin shit !!! FFS

Edited by StevO

Eto`s of this world do you know somethin we dont,think you should check out todays reports.

So just because City have some money we should take their cast offs.....they obviously rate him to spend how much on no neck Bellamy 10,12 15 mill cant remember,I suppose you would take him Benjani and Mark Hughes too if they cost fuck all

We dont need Jo he is fuckin shit !!! FFS

The same can be said about Anichibe in all honesty. In my eyes Jo has talent and lets not forget that he is still young and will also improve, he is not that much older than Vic, and I cant ever see Vic being a high goal scorer, yet Jo has already proven that he can score goals in high numbers in the russian league and has also shown a decent return for us in the few games he played for us, as said before, 1 in 2 is pretty much what you would look for in a signing, especiall only a loan signing.

Jo may not be the best striker in the world, but he's a damn sight better than alot of them, Vic included.

I'd be pleased to see him here because i think he started to show what he can do when he was given a chance, his hold up play improved no end and his work-rate at the end of his spell was much better. It showed what Moyes could do with him. I want him back and ideally to see the back of Vic. But that's just my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

tbh i'm not convinced on Jo, yes he scored 6 goals, but everyone was at home. When we played away it was like playing with 10 men, Jo simplely didn't cut it. Against Chelsea he should have had a hat-trick but missed all, an all 3 were easy chances, didn't have the power or cutting edge(the likes of torres who was only 2 mil more has)

Maybe when he gets more games that will come, Should Yak an Saha be fit i can see Jo as a 3rd striker, as i'd take both above him currently. We have Vaughan who i think has this year to show good he is.

however he is free an another stiker is good. so maybe.

There's no doubt that Liverpool did a very good piece of business getting Torres for 20M. Today he'd surely be worth 40-60, and City certainly overpaid. 18M for a player that's only played in a second rate league is certainly over the odds. Arsenal only paid what, 12M for Arshavin, and I know who I'd take.

At any rate Jo is definitely a superior talent to Anichebe, and if we can get him on loan without sacrificing anything too serious then we'd be daft not to take him.

It's been mentioned before, but I would also be happy if we got Jo, Richards and some cash for Lescott. Also have to imagine that Vic might well go out on loan this year.

I rate them equally.

They both use their bodies to they're advantage.

Anichebe uses his chubby little build to run at people - it doesn't work though. If, and if, he is playing a team like West Brom and can grab a 1 on 1, he'll miss every time.

Lanky Jo isn't strong, but he'll hold up the ball and if he is out muscled, will win us a free kick. In 1 on 1's, Jo has something Anichebe doesn't, and that's a natural left foot.

Anichebe would be more suited to Rugby IMO.

Mate i dont like to sound like im insulting you but your off your rocker what has land of hope and all that shite got to do with the fact that Anichebe obviously chose Nigeria because they are not as good as England and he would not get in the senior England squad in a million years!

Your basing your opinion and view on that Jo will be shite this season and will see that now he put in some good performances for us whilst on loan and scored a few goals wheras Anichebe has been shite since 2006 so based on what you are saying and going by your own valuations i cant see how you can rate a player who's done fuckall in three years to a player that has had very little time with a new squad and scored half the amount the other has in 70 games? and any shite wont do thats one of the reasons i think most Evertonians dont wont Vic with us anymore because we are carring a 13 stone bag of shit around with us.

The best thing to do is to see how he plays for Hull as im sure he wont be wearing and Everton shirt next season and if he's as good as the very few think.

He maybe playin for Hull next season,and I`m not explainin myself again about England and me not givin a shit about them ......you was the one who started talkin about how good the U21`s were,not interested!!!

All`s I`m sayin is Jo is not good enough for my team Everton....and I would rather have Anichebe any day than pay City`s cast offs wages, which no doubt would be at least double Vic`s.

Nope actually I have Neville's on last season's and I'm getting Jagielka this year.

Why, do you have Anichebe on yours?

Bit too old for all that son :D

:rolleyes:

Any shite will do? I thought that was you by accepting Anichebe because "at least he can run" and he came through our ranks.

Agree to disagree, I can't be bothered going round in circles.

Just make sure you have the tissues at hand mate if we sign someone half decent !

I rate them equally.

They both use their bodies to they're advantage.

Anichebe uses his chubby little build to run at people - it doesn't work though. If, and if, he is playing a team like West Brom and can grab a 1 on 1, he'll miss every time.

Lanky Jo isn't strong, but he'll hold up the ball and if he is out muscled, will win us a free kick. In 1 on 1's, Jo has something Anichebe doesn't, and that's a natural left foot.

Anichebe would be more suited to Rugby IMO.

Natural eh !!! :lol:

Edited by StevO

He maybe playin for Hull next season,and I`m not explainin myself again about England and me not givin a shit about them ......you was the one who started talkin about how good the U21`s were,not interested!!!

All`s I`m sayin is Jo is not good enough for my team Everton....and I would rather have Anichebe any day than pay City`s cast offs wages, which no doubt would be at least double Vic`s.

He was begged to join the England U21`s and opted for Nigeria (best chioce considerin England are shite).

Not one person is asking you to explain a thing my point was you said he was begged to play for the U21's and that England are shite, You where the first person to mention it not me nor anyone else so if you talk shit on a forum people will pick at it.

He was not begged he was asked the reason im pointing that out is because your talking shite and making him sound as if he's a player that one of the best national youth sides in the world are desperate for which he was not.

If you dont like England thats another story and has nothing to do with me but you mixed it into this topic by saying the above, Its ridiculas to consider Nigeria a top national side or even as good as England hence my point Anichebe may have played a few games for the U21's if he had opted to play for them but not in a thousand years would he have had a shot at the senior squad ever!

So thats the point he opted for them because he's simply not good enough to progress with England whereas he could with a weaker side like Nigeria and he and his agent know that i think anyone can see that.

Your opinion is your own and i respect that but to me its madness to compare a 21 lad who's had x-amount of chances and has not taken it on fully in three years to another young lad of 22 who's had abit of a rough start over here comes to a new club and scores 1 in 2 and looks more in place with us then Vic and puts in a better shift.

He was begged to join the England U21`s and opted for Nigeria (best chioce considerin England are shite).

Not one person is asking you to explain a thing my point was you said he was begged to play for the U21's and that England are shite, You where the first person to mention it not me nor anyone else so if you talk shit on a forum people will pick at it.

He was not begged he was asked the reason im pointing that out is because your talking shite and making him sound as if he's a player that one of the best national youth sides in the world are desperate for which he was not.

If you dont like England thats another story and has nothing to do with me but you mixed it into this topic by saying the above, Its ridiculas to consider Nigeria a top national side or even as good as England hence my point Anichebe may have played a few games for the U21's if he had opted to play for them but not in a thousand years would he have had a shot at the senior squad ever!

So thats the point he opted for them because he's simply not good enough to progress with England whereas he could with a weaker side like Nigeria and he and his agent know that i think anyone can see that.

Your opinion is your own and i respect that but to me its madness to compare a 21 lad who's had x-amount of chances and has not taken it on fully in three years to another young lad of 22 who's had abit of a rough start over here comes to a new club and scores 1 in 2 and looks more in place with us then Vic and puts in a better shift.

Quite a long piece about England there kid but like I said "not interested"

Your right everyone has got their own opinion and I`m not sayin Vik is the answer cos he`s not.

I just found it amusing that some people on here are actually excited about the thought of us gettin a striker that a team who finished below us dont want.

I will hold my hands up and say I`m wrong if he does do the biz.......but somehow cant see it

I didn't say I was excited about signing him, I said it was good news. I was actually pretty down on us signing him in the first place and thought he'd be absolutely shite, but after watching him he changed my mind and he does have quality - certainly much more than Anichebe will ever have. It's not an exciting signing (if it happens) because he's not world class, and lets face it, if he was world class he wouldn't even be a possible signing would he? Everton are a club that slowly replaces current places with slightly better players than we already have and that is what this possible transfer would be doing.

Guest efctaxi

Ok kids , playtime is over and the big boys are back from work :lol:

I like Jo , he's cute in a non weird way and happy , and I like that in a football player .

He has a good brain , and some decent experience , but he is a bit weak in the old shot department and also upper body strength .

I would rather of signed him on the cheap than loaned him though , as he seems the sort of guy who needs to know where home is , and be wanted .

Anichebe get's a tough time of it , but he also has a lot more to offer a club than people give him credit for .

He's very strong , and very determined , though his end product is lacking through lack of experience and confidence .

He has the ability to come good though , which is why it would be a good move for him to go out on loan and secure a first team place somewhere .

During the Uefa run , he looked absolute class , and you can't fluke class that many times . Moyes should have given him a much bigger opportunity to develop from that , but obviously didn't , hence why it might be good for him to go on loan .

I don't think he is clever / sharp enough to be top class , but he has the potential to step up to the next level if given the time on the pitch .

60 to 70 games is enough time to show what your made of and more then enough time to come good in my opinion i can not see how people think he may come good when he's had three years to prove to the coaching staff the manager and us that he has what it takes like some have said if it was the case he had it in him and he is even an ounce as good as people hope then surely when we had no fit strikers he would have played?

To many signs point to him never developing into a player of any merit his age gets dragged up all the time he's 21 an adult not a kid the time he's had to prove his worth 3 years and as mentioned he had the chance to step in and show all us doubters he had what it takes and Moyes the man who knows best played Cahill instead hmmm.

In the Uefa cup he did do well "class" he was far from but did play very well at times, I like how you mentioned Jo and clubs like Wigan and co but campare them to the clubs who Vic had decent games against in the Uefa Metalist Kharkiv, Larissa, FC Nürnberg and SK Brann hardly names to shout about are they kid?

Also Bigduncsma the post was not soley about England you mentioned them first not me i was just putting to bed your daft theory that he chose Nigeria who are shite over us and that we desperatly wanted him for the U21's.

Anyway i cant be arsed with this topic now because its getting that daft its becoming funny.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Your quite right efctaxi regarding Anichebe a loan stint might do him good,but IMO wouldnt sell him cos these type of things tend to come back and bite you on the hoop !!

As for Jo again IMO wouldnt entertain him as there is much better options out there.

EFC paul ....think I may have touched a raw nerve regarding National sides,draw a line under it me thinks.

God save the queen :P

Your quite right efctaxi regarding Anichebe a loan stint might do him good,but IMO wouldnt sell him cos these type of things tend to come back and bite you on the hoop !!

As for Jo again IMO wouldnt entertain him as there is much better options out there.

EFC paul ....think I may have touched a raw nerve regarding National sides,draw a line under it me thinks.

God save the queen :P

Such as? And i mean payable options.

Jo has a nose for goals, 6 in 12(?) games is good seeing he's new to Everton after not playing for half a year, and at young age.

And we could get him as a part of the lescott to Manchester deal for a reasonable price.

I just found it amusing that some people on here are actually excited about the thought of us gettin a striker that a team who finished below us dont want.

so on that basis, you wouldnt take steven ireland? you wouldnt take wright-phillips? or even robinho? just because their team finished below us?

im not jo's biggest fan, im not too arsed if we get him or not. but to say he isnt as good as vic is just crazy!

a lad of his size cant stay on his feet, hes so big and strong but he cant hit a shot with power, i wont even talk about his accuracy!

vic does not have the ability, attitude and seemingly the desire, to push himself to improve enough to play for us on a regular basis. thats just my opinion, lets try moyes opinion.

WE HAD NO FIT STRIKERS!!! ANICHEBE DID NOT GET A GAME!!!

maybe its worth walking down to the local stables, take out one of the unicorns and ride it all the way to the fountain of youth! that would be just as much fantasy as vics ability as a premier league forward.

Ijust dont think Jo is good enough for Everton,too gangly and thin to be a top striker and has a very weak shot.

But thats my opinion

Think Owen on a free would be a better option proven goalscorer for many a year now.

Also Van Nistelrooy has been mentioned too,now he is class even if he is gettin on.

As for Lescott goin to City......just give us the 20-25 million,and no cast offs.

so on that basis, you wouldnt take steven ireland? you wouldnt take wright-phillips? or even robinho? just because their team finished below us?

im not jo's biggest fan, im not too arsed if we get him or not. but to say he isnt as good as vic is just crazy!

a lad of his size cant stay on his feet, hes so big and strong but he cant hit a shot with power, i wont even talk about his accuracy!

vic does not have the ability, attitude and seemingly the desire, to push himself to improve enough to play for us on a regular basis. thats just my opinion, lets try moyes opinion.

WE HAD NO FIT STRIKERS!!! ANICHEBE DID NOT GET A GAME!!!

maybe its worth walking down to the local stables, take out one of the unicorns and ride it all the way to the fountain of youth! that would be just as much fantasy as vics ability as a premier league forward.

The thing is matey.....they dont want rid of their decent players like Ireland,Robinho or Wright Phillips its the shite their tryin to get rid of !!!

Unicorns,fountain of youth.........is that what mummy is readin to you