Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Theory

Does anybody else think that we may have done a deal with Manure when we sold Rooney? I mean maybe weve got first option on their unwanted players or players that they want to give Premiership experience to

What does everyone think?

It looks a bit like that - I remember AF sying "We have a good working understanding Everton" not so long ago. But Roony went for £30M the extra 10M being made fom bounus payments. Not sure mate !!!

Its possible but I don't know if its possible to do this because it'll depend on what the players want as well. You never know perhaps Van Nistelrooy is winging his way to Goodison now :lol:

Pat    2

Fergie has always had some what a soft spot for this club & its traditions.

Would love RVN to come to Everton but even if we have got a deal with them (which I was only thinking yesterday) there is still no chance of him joining us.

IF he has fallen out with AF he has no chance of getting on with DM.

We have more chance of getting Ole Gunner when he was injured than we do of getting RVN

It looks a bit like that - I remember AF sying "We have a good working understanding  Everton" not so long ago.

Well it appears that this good working understanding consists of him getting the pick of the best Everton players and then being able to offload all his shite in return.

Not difficult to see who is getting the best of out that one

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

We got shafted with the shrek deal...in fact thats why BK walks a bit funny his arsehole is still sore.