IGNORED

Darron Gibson

Don't worry folks, the Gibson signing is going to solve ALL of our creative problems. How I hear you ask? Well, he's going to be a static, immobile, slow, sack of shit who only knows how to pass sideways...

Actually, disregard my previous and carry on worrying how we're going to create any fucking chances this season.

Don't worry folks, the Gibson signing is going to solve ALL of our creative problems. How I hear you ask? Well, he's going to be a static, immobile, slow, sack of shit who only knows how to pass sideways...

Actually, disregard my previous and carry on worrying how we're going to create any fucking chances this season.

I'm not disregaring it Mark, it's true... he's probably better than the shower of shite we've seen this year anyway....

I was a little worried that our tiny budget was going to be used on another CB after Moyes' latest comments, but at least that made some sort of sense because Jags had just got injured. But to sign a central midfielder (and a defensive one at that) before going after a creative midfielder or a striker is lunacy.

It's done.

He's our new number 4 apparently.

If that's the case he'll get my full support when wearing a blue shirt - wouldn't have been in my thoughts as a priority signing but if he's one of us then good luck to the lad.

In other news... Santa Cruz to QPR for £1m - not the best once again but £1m could be worth a gamble. Also Lukas Jukebox is on the move and we have a sell-on!!! £££ !!!

That would be the final straw for me, Sell a promising young english talent for 20 odd million, that will never be seen again and bring in a shite, over weight no mark for £1m? Yeahhhh go on then. Christ, we must be the laughing stock of the league. Its not even the part about Rodwell leaving thats the most infuriating, but its the fact were spending what little money we have, on someone who is one of the worst players to grace the premiership IMO

Edit: I know nothing is formal in the Rodwell going to Utd scenario, but come on its only a matter of time.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

I wouldn't go as far as say he's one of the worst players to grace the league! Have you actually seen the lad play the few times he has for Utd or just following suite from others who are doing just the same?

I'm not saying the lad is a class act but give him a chance and if the reported fee Louis has just mentioned is true I'd take it as a bargain.

I've read on Utd forums the only reason He's not had much time is his attitude towards a deal they put infront of him and Fegie being Fergie had non of it. True or not I'll reserve judgement for the time being.

I wouldn't be keen on Rodwell going but for now people are just putting two and two together....saying that for 25m I would be very tempted to let him go.

Edited by EFC-Paul

this has majorly ignited rumours of rodwell to utd in the summer...

For me Rodwell can go, he's got to be one of the most over-rated players that we have had at this club and to see him go for a large sum of cash would be happy days for me. I'm pleased to see Gibson come as he can't be that if he's played under Sir Alex and he surely isn't worse than what we've already got. Whilst he wears the Royal Blue he will get a cheer from me, I look forward to see him in action soon!

Also for £500,000 we have got him on the cheap, the money we have paid for him is peanuts in football terms and if he does turn out to be shite then I'm sure we could sell him for at least double that and make a cosy profit.

Edited by Zoo

I wouldn't go as far as say he's one of the worst players to grace the league! Have you actually seen the lad play the few times he has for Utd or just following suite from others who are doing just the same?

I'm not saying the lad is a class act but give him a chance and if the reported fee Louis has just mentioned is true I'd take it as a bargain.

I've read on Utd forums the only reason He's not had much time is his attitude towards a deal they put infront of him and Fegie being Fergie had non of it. True or not I'll reserve judgement for the time being.

I wouldn't be keen on Rodwell going but for now people are just putting two and two together....saying that for 25m I would be very tempted to let him go.

I've seen him play a fair few times tbh, as i tend to watch a lot of United. I cant actually think of anything he has to offer us, he's not particularly mobile, he's not particularly strong, his passing could be compared to that of Neville's, the only thing the lad has going for him is that he has a half decent shot, but only once in a blue moon he might get one in. I sincerely hope that if the figure of 500k is correct, then we are looking to make a profit, and he isnt here for the long term.

I've also read that he might be on as much as £40K a week aswell! rofl.gif I can only laugh, because i might cry

Edited by GoodisonRoad