IGNORED

Gosling

He got some game time last season along with rodwell and besides the goal against RS I wasn't impressed. Do people think he will go on to become a regular. If you put him as direct competetion for osman I much prefer ossie. Rodwell came out the best in my opinion.

Guest efctaxi

Is it fair to compare him with Rodders ?

They are 2 completely different players and have different jobs asked of them . I think Gosling has very good composure , and might be worth putting out on loan for a while to get some more experience .

I think Gosling will be shaped into a player like Cahill.

Not fast, not the most technically gifted player, but a threat in the box. See Man City game, Liverpool game, and the game where he hit the post with the finesse bouncing shot.

Edited by `Moe Joe.

I think Gosling will be shaped into a player like Cahill.

Not fast, not the most technically gifted player, but a threat in the box. See Man City game, Liverpool game, and the game where he hit the post with the finesse bouncing shot.

Spurs at home, 0-0.

With the amount of games we could play next season, he will get more than a chance, so he needs to step up to the mark. He has only played a handful of games and can only improve, we need a large squad next year and if he made a dramatic improvement it wouldn't be the first time, so I think another season of development is required, after all when Jagielka arrived from Sheffield United, he made his debut at Bolton, along with the Yak and looked totally out of his depth but look how much he has improved.

Edited by The Beard

i think he a decent player an seems to have the nack of being ni the right place at the right time, just can't always finish, but that will come with age and experiance. this season will show if he is a good player or not.

Not to mention

Gosling,still Gosling, still Go GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sharpy going mad on radio city against Liverpool.

His feet looked quick there

Edited by Adpom