Sign in to follow this  
Everton_Worshiper

Everton Top Has Arrived

You'll find out when they're released, no one here is going to know tbh.

Don't be so niave.... we have members on here that get genuine reports from the dinner lady at Finch Farm

The big white triangle seems more in your face on images but is nice when wearing it ( or maybe that's just my reflection :P ).

I bought my dad one too and he loves it but then again he still has 2 of the original Hafnia era shirts.

Any chance of a bit of modelling EW ? :D

:wub::lol:

On the subject of changing numbers I would hold out until the first game of the season, I am sure the Lescott and Arteta changed their numbers way into the summer, the website is allowing printing now with last years names and numbers. It would be a little harsh if Everton were to change them, but as Mike said, anything can happen (it is Everton after all) :P

I'm just going to hold out to get Owen on my back ;)

there is a deadline set by the FA/Premier League for when the numbers & current player information gets submitted.

this sounds a bit daft, but if anyone is on FM09, when they ask you to submit your numbers, will be a pretty accurate date.

there is a deadline set by the FA/Premier League for when the numbers & current player information gets submitted.

this sounds a bit daft, but if anyone is on FM09, when they ask you to submit your numbers, will be a pretty accurate date.

doesn't sound daft at all, it's a very detailed game.

doesn't sound daft at all, it's a very detailed game.

i know that mate, but we've all seen the usual piss takes.

when someone recommends a player no one has heard of, maybe coz he was brilliant in a few years time, from fm.

by the way, if we sell lescott we can get guiseppe de guiseppe. he'll be awesome by 2013, but he might cost us £17m from Barca if we dont hurry

I think Felli's number may change so i am holding out for the time being. Any idea when the numbers will be released?

Part of the promo email sent out yesterday....

"Add your name and number or Hero's to your shirt for only £12. The new name and numbering on the kit is exactly the same as the players will wear on match day."

Don't really see how they can change the numbers after that.....but personally I'd still wait :) .

Part of the promo email sent out yesterday....

"Add your name and number or Hero's to your shirt for only £12. The new name and numbering on the kit is exactly the same as the players will wear on match day."

Don't really see how they can change the numbers after that.....but personally I'd still wait :) .

It was only £10 last season, robbing bastards :P

It was only £10 last season, robbing bastards :P

Ah....but that's because...

"No longer are the names and numbers made from plastic, they are now felt as nothing but the best is good enough!"

Ah....but that's because...

"No longer are the names and numbers made from plastic, they are now felt as nothing but the best is good enough!"

:angry:

The felt numbers and letters are shit, the plastic ones are much better!

The felt numbers and letters are shit, the plastic ones are much better!

Felt?

Seriously we need to drop Le Coq Sportif as the kit company. The shirt hasn't been the nicest that we have seen in years and now they want to have us with felt on our backs. The whole Premiership uses plastic, so should we. I'm still holding out for my Everton shirt (and printing) and am hoping that my mind grows on the new shirt.

I'm really hoping that our away shirt dosen't have the V

White again you reckon?

The yellow away 03/04 shirt had the "Kejian" logo in felt....thought that was brilliant, much better than the usual "iron on plastic." Liked that shirt a lot actually (and the home one), very simple.

Is the felt like that?

The yellow away 03/04 shirt had the "Kejian" logo in felt....thought that was brilliant, much better than the usual "iron on plastic." Liked that shirt a lot actually (and the home one), very simple.

Is the felt like that?

I think so. I don't like it because once it's been washed a few times it looks very worn usually.

just turn it inside out before you put it in the washing machine .. I learned that from me mum!

Yep, this will help a lot with felt, good tip

Its felt for the kiddies, to put little felt farm animal shapes onto their parents shirts...

"aww look at the little piggy-wiggy" :)

on another note, when do we hear/find out about the away shirt? isnt that out mid July and no1 seems to have a clue what its like? still hoping that its like the mock-up :D Black and pink baby...woot woot

Received mine this morning, definately a lot better in the flesh. Blue is noticeably lighter than last seasons top when they are together. The material feels heavier than the Unbro one and the collar is quite a bit higher. But I do quite like it! :)

does anybody know were i can buy the new everton shirt in London

Not sure if you can tbh. Fairly sure I read on the official site somewhere that you can now only get them at either the official club shops or online........