IGNORED

Everton Sign Spencer

Very good business, lets hope Moyes isnt around by the time hes sniffing at the first team coz if he is then Spencer wont get a chance

Sounds promising but apparently never got near the Oldham first team! Don't wanna put a downer on it but at 17, some promising players (can't think of any to hand) are scoring goals in the premiership!

Let's hope he progresses but don't wanna get too excited just yet!

i hope he does. if he can score 29 at youth team level then lets say he can score 13 odd at reserve level which is a big step for the lad because in some cases he can be up against some good defenders. give him a season in the reserves maybe making 10 min appearnces in the prem and hopefully by the time hes 18 he can be a good striker

This for me, is a very positive move by the club. Youth is the way forward and this kid seems to be the real McCoy, now let's consolidate this move by getting in a few experienced defenders within their sell by date.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
This for me, is a very positive move by the club. Youth is the way forward and this kid seems to be the real McCoy, now let's consolidate this move by getting in a few experienced defenders within their sell by date.

ATB

Mac

No lets sign more old donkeys its the DM way..the club is moving forward etc...

Yes moving forward in a wheelchair i say.

And before you all start wetting yourselves over this lad remember wayne harrison over at the shite,a cautionary tale for any young player

And before you all start wetting yourselves over this lad remember wayne harrison over at the shite,a cautionary tale for any young player

See you havent changed foz, nevermind

Lets see what the summer holds for us eh, but I do have to agree some what. :(

I have my views and i'm not a hypocrite so why should i change?

Not havin a go fozz, you say it as it is, as you will see I agreed with you. If we were all sickophantic (spelling?) bummers we mwould be living in america. Thankfully we are not quite there yet as a nation.

Dont be so sensitive love

Edited by Zed

Good to see you back mate making sure the feelgood factor doesn't get too high.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
Good to see you back mate making sure the feelgood factor doesn't get too high.

ATB

Mac

what feelgood factor??

34 goals in a season is piss poor by anyones standars,fuck me the shite scored 3 in a game yesterday,(though i suspect it was just showboating on thier part tbh) ;)

what feelgood factor??

34 goals in a season is piss poor by anyones standars,fuck me the shite scored 3 in a game yesterday,(though i suspect it was just showboating on thier part tbh) ;)

I think I heard during the cup final that the shite have sored 100 goals in all comps, I think it was old will he wont he gerrard who scored the 100th