IGNORED

Burnley (Home)

dutchsupporter

Me and two friends from Holland are fanatic supporters of Everton. In December we want to visit the match between Everton and Burnley. We booked the flight and the hotel, but we are now trying to find out how we can buy tickets for the match. Can someone please explain us how this works in England. For example, in Holland you need to be a member of the club to be able to buy tickets. Is this the same here?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should just be able to contact the club and purchase your tickets......... You will have to wait though... tickets wont go on general sale until a week or so before the game....

This is a link to the everton site..... shows fixtures and will give some details oh purchasing tickets... when available of course

http://www.evertonfc.com/match/premiership...lts.html?team=8

Me and two friends from Holland are fanatic supporters of Everton. In December we want to visit the match between Everton and Burnley. We booked the flight and the hotel, but we are now trying to find out how we can buy tickets for the match. Can someone please explain us how this works in England. For example, in Holland you need to be a member of the club to be able to buy tickets. Is this the same here?

You won't struggle to get these when they're released on general sale - although it's a christmas game it won't sell-out straight away, that's if it is a sell-out. My non-season ticket members of family/partners always come to the christmas game there's always like 12 of them, never struggled to get a ticket, as we usually play someone shite! Sure Sunderland didn't sell-out last year...

i am a yank. and making a trip to visit a mate of mine i played with in college. going to be in merseyside (the blue side of course) from dec 20-jan 4th or so. going to be able to catch both games Burnley and the Sunderland match.

I have never been more excited for dec. haha cant wait

Cheers everyone

my mum went last home game for the season,against westham, she hadn't been for a very long time an loved it, so were gonig to the burnley match in dec as we worked in Burnley an most her collague were Burnly fans, should be a good game, an hopefully 3 points for the Blues

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reckon Dm will play the same squad as the Sunderland match, but I'd like to see

------------Howard-----------

Coleman Heitinga Neill Baines

-----------Fellaini----------

---Bily----Osman---Pienaar---

-----------Cahill------------

------------Saha-------------

Subs: Nash, Nevs, Yak, Vaughn, Duffy, Hibbo

I think we'll finally put ourselves together in the final third this game as I'm pretty sure DM will have given them quite a whipping for not bagging 3 points at Sunderland.

3-1 Saha x2 + Cahill and Fletcher for them.

that's good.

hope Saha's not out for long, could be not wanting to play him 2 games so soon but you'd think he'd be on bench if that was the case. Unusual for the OS not to mention an injury or anything.

EDIT: Forget that it says he's got a hamstring injury, prob not too bad then, hopefully just miss the FA Cup game.

Edited by FairWooney

Surely if we keep up this pressure someone will arse it into the back of burnley's net????

I'm just worried that we'll be screwed on a counter.

Bily is doing nicely, should be an excellent player for us once he's up to speed and bulked up somewhat.

I thought hibbo's cross almost went in from the TV angle, was about to start a one man riot in the living room and wake everyone up!

Same old story... good passing, good movement, good defensively and no goals to show for it!

At least Billy and Cahill have got in the game today although Im not sure they have contributed that much, but at least its an improvement. I actually think Yakubu has done well for the most part although he needs to stay on his feet more and he should have finished that chance!

Neill is looking a little dodgy but Heitinga is a fucking monster.

Hibbert is okay again, its just that I wonder what Coleman who seems to have much better delivery would have done. Crossing on the whole has been shocking really and maybe we should try and play the ball inside more?