IGNORED

Ipotetic Players From Fiorentina To Everton!

Hallo Evertonians. I'm Rosario from Firenze. I want to suggest you a quiz. I am a supporter of Everton and (local in Italy) Fiorentina.

I much like Pienaar, Arteta and Neville.

I am very happy if thoose players can play with Fiorentina in future. Which players of Fiorentina would you like in a ipotetic Everton Team ?? There is someone that you will like to buy ??

This is the Fiorentina formations :

Frey

Comotto, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Pasqual

Santana, Felipe Melo, Montolivo, Kuzmanovic

Mutu, Gilardino

Other players : Vargas, Jovetic, Dainelli, Donadel, Jorghensen

Greetings to all.

"Forza EVERTON" and "Forza FIORENTINA"

:D

Ciaoo

:lol:

Just had to look up ipotetic, not a word used in English as far as I know :huh: .

Means hypothetical and it's Romanian but presumably used in Italy as well :) .

Anyway could we have Kroldrup please? I understand he's very strong in the air :unsure: .

Sorry for the non correct word!! Greeting to all

Would take the two front men, Mutu and Gilardinio. They would both fit well into our team and we do lack up front. At the moment there is only Yakubu that is an established goalscorer in the Premiership. Those two could hopefully improve our goal differance and allow us to break the top four (again)

Sorry for the non correct word!! Greeting to all

Your English is very good mate so don't worry. I hate it how people from other countries can speak English, yet we don't really know any of theirs back :( I guess thats the beauty of Google Translate.

Hallo Evertonians. I'm Rosario from Firenze. I want to suggest you a quiz. I am a supporter of Everton and (local in Italy) Fiorentina.

I much like Pienaar, Arteta and Neville.

I am very happy if thoose players can play with Fiorentina in future. Which players of Fiorentina would you like in a ipotetic Everton Team ?? There is someone that you will like to buy ??

This is the Fiorentina formations :

Frey

Comotto, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Pasqual

Santana, Felipe Melo, Montolivo, Kuzmanovic

Mutu, Gilardino

Other players : Vargas, Jovetic, Dainelli, Donadel, Jorghensen

Greetings to all.

"Forza EVERTON" and "Forza FIORENTINA"

:D

Ciaoo

:lol:

Frey, comotto, melo, montolivo (anyone who doesn't say him is on crack), kuzmanovic, mutu....i'd also take vargas, jovetic and gamberini for squad players.

im a fan of the fiorentina side

Frey, comotto, melo, montolivo (anyone who doesn't say him is on crack), kuzmanovic, mutu....i'd also take vargas, jovetic and gamberini for squad players.

im a fan of the fiorentina side

Craccer, i havent seen enough of Montolivo to have an opinion on him, so i didnt put him down, but that doesnt mean im on crack... :stun: