IGNORED

Huh?

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi
Why the huh? Louis told us about this a while back.

Maybe I'm not understanding our sponsorship deal .

I was under the impression that our gear would probably all be made by Le Coq .

There is no hint of anything to do with Everton on the Sergio stuff .

Perhaps you can educate me . :)

Guest efctaxi
remember its kitbag who are in charge of our shops not le coq they can sell any amount of designs it doesnt have to be everton similar to the way jjb did...althoug i assume most will be everton gear...kitbag have online sales independent of everton.

Thanks for explaining that to me . Much obliged :)

Normally , I'm not as dumb as some people think . :D

It's much worse than that lol . :lmaosmiley:

Guest efctaxi
In that case I am as dumb as a sack of rocks. Up until this thread I had never even heard of Sergio Tachinni. :arrowhead:

I think I saw him in an Italian film once , or was it a blue movie .

I'm sure Mike will know :lol:

The gear is really nice and tachinni is well respected italian sports designer. we've got a very good deal, our name is definately improving on the international circuit:

Chang - Asia

Le Coq Sportif - French

Tachinni - Italian

Im impressed with the way the clubs moving forward in the marketing, subtle but classy. Does anyone think that it may have something to do with Robert Elstone's appointment? Depending on what happens in the window, should we consider making his position into a permanent fixture? Louis, i don't know what or who you work for, beg my ignorance, but you have alot of insider info, so im guessin you work for the beloved club in someway, what do you think on it?

The gear is really nice and tachinni is well respected italian sports designer. we've got a very good deal, our name is definately improving on the international circuit:

Chang - Asia

Le Coq Sportif - French

Tachinni - Italian

Im impressed with the way the clubs moving forward in the marketing, subtle but classy. Does anyone think that it may have something to do with Robert Elstone's appointment? Depending on what happens in the window, should we consider making his position into a permanent fixture? Louis, i don't know what or who you work for, beg my ignorance, but you have alot of insider info, so im guessin you work for the beloved club in someway, what do you think on it?

Think Elstone is already the permanent CE :)